Existing Contract Offers

47 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

According to the rarely, of the five offered new deals, Wilson, Obadeyi, Green, and Edmundson are poised to sign. 

sorry for being thick but does that  mean that  the exception of the 5 is Kettings?

Also have we heard if Mason Fawns has signed yet?

5 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

Wilson has signed a one year deal. On the official site now.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2017/june/01062017-brian-wilson-extension/

Of the 4 players he was the one I most hoped to see in a blue shirt again. After this Edmundsson if only for his potential and we wont get many worth as much as he could be for a while

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

He's decided to look for pastures new. 

Can't blame him really. It must be incredibly frustrating to come in and train every day knowing that you're never going to play unless the other guy gets injured. Sounds like Shez made it clear that he'd be back up again next season, so having played only 1 game all last season, I think, if I was him, I'd prefer to drop down a couple of divisions and play every week.

30 minutes ago, bozman said:

Can't blame him really. It must be incredibly frustrating to come in and train every day knowing that you're never going to play unless the other guy gets injured. Sounds like Shez made it clear that he'd be back up again next season, so having played only 1 game all last season, I think, if I was him, I'd prefer to drop down a couple of divisions and play every week.

My take would have been it must be incredibly frustrating to come in and train every day knowing that you're never going to play and if  the other guy gets injured the manager is going to bring someone in on loan to play ahead of you.

37 minutes ago, astottie said:

My take would have been it must be incredibly frustrating to come in and train every day knowing that you're never going to play and if  the other guy gets injured the manager is going to bring someone in on loan to play ahead of you.

That's been his whole career though. 

He's "gone for the money" - although not in the usual context :lol:

10 minutes ago, steveoafc said:

No announcements on green and obadeyi, deadline has passed so what do we make of that? 

They may just be putting the final touches to a deal. If agreed a deal probably a drip feed announcement. If they have not negotiated then announced as part of something else or smae time as another signing.