• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

It would be one of the oddest named players we've ever had!

To make it worse many fans are complaining the replica shirts aren't large enough as it is.

Edited by BP1960

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Oh no the agony goes on, make it official please...

That account has a grand total of 15 tweets, only 2 of which were posted this year, and 15 followers. So far from being a reputable source of news that it's not even worth thinking about.

6 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

That account has a grand total of 15 tweets, only 2 of which were posted this year, and 15 followers. So far from being a reputable source of news that it's not even worth thinking about.

Looks official, twitter should ban imposters.

14 hours ago, robboman said:

Hes following Bristol on twitter now, only a matter of time before its confirmed i reckon. Apparently they have a number of keepers on their books though, wonder if he'll be loaned out or on the bench

One of theBristol City forums had a poll on asking which area of the squad is of most concern and 38% said goalkeeper. And I read they had a couple of bids for the Fulham reserve keeper knocked back and have decided to look elsewhere.

2 hours ago, OLDHAM MUMPS said:

One of theBristol City forums had a poll on asking which area of the squad is of most concern and 38% said goalkeeper. And I read they had a couple of bids for the Fulham reserve keeper knocked back and have decided to look elsewhere.

Fair enough. It seems pot luck with keepers. united have had enough flops despite them spending big (until de gea). As long as we manage to find a steady eddy I'm not concerned