Harbin is back

2 minutes ago, youngen said:

Assistant, or just backroom staff? Either way, he was part of a very good team so Im happy to see him back in any capacity! Now I wonder if Glo Gym has enough boxing gloves...

He's worked with Shez a couple of times outside of Latics too hasn't he? Hopefully it'll be as a fitness coach given his work last time, but as you say, I'm chuffed with him back in any capacity really.

Prospect of Shez with Wright/Wellens or whoever as assistant, Harbin as fitness coach, and Carlo Nash as Goalkeeping coach sounds pretty damn exciting!! 

25 minutes ago, Chorlton_Latic said:

He's worked with Shez a couple of times outside of Latics too hasn't he? Hopefully it'll be as a fitness coach given his work last time, but as you say, I'm chuffed with him back in any capacity really.

Prospect of Shez with Wright/Wellens or whoever as assistant, Harbin as fitness coach, and Carlo Nash as Goalkeeping coach sounds pretty damn exciting!! 

Think that dan who is the fitness guy is still there aswell. 

The article says he's come in on a short term basis initially but the arrangement could be extended. Sounds like he's here to oversee pre-season fitness.

It also says someone else has been identified to come in as assistant manager but the deal has not been finalised yet.

7 minutes ago, bozman said:

The article says he's come in on a short term basis initially but the arrangement could be extended. Sounds like he's here to oversee pre-season fitness.

It also says someone else has been identified to come in as assistant manager but the deal has not been finalised yet.

Tommy Wright is at training so more likely deal is done. 

I'm not on Twitter but after that 'amazing signing' tweet was posted on here yesterday, I had a look through some historic tweets by the same person. The same person tweeted that Harbin was coming back about a week ago... Seems to have some insight.

Edited by longtimeblue

8 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

I'm not on Twitter but after that 'amazing signing' tweet was posted on here yesterday, I had a look through some historic tweets by the same person. The same person tweeted that Harbin was coming back about a week ago... Seems to have some insight.

If you throw enough shit ........

5 hours ago, longtimeblue said:

Harbin was the amazing signing 

Not inspiring on the face of it, but was a regular for Dundee and left to try to get into the Wales squad, and was player of the season at York last year. Assuming he's not costing much might be a handy second keeper ready to step up.