Welcome Gyamfy

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the elusive, mysterious  #17 signs for us.

Welcome to Ice Station Zebra  Mr 17. Excuse us northerners right now for never pronouncing your name correctly for the next few years, think of it as an endearing quirk of the local community rather than a physical impediment of our tongue to jaw coordination.

:tongue1:

He has been right before. Hope it's true we need some pace and skill. Lots of small players make it that dosnt bother me . But need a player like Sheridan was and wellens surely sheridan realise this. More midfield please Mr Corney. 

I'm sure that if he was going to go to the trouble of breaking in to Latics offices and kidnapping Gymalfi and Latics staff to stage a hoax signing photo to post on Twitter, he'd have roped Steve Marlet and Jonathon 'Jon ' Macken in to the prank and they'd have been stood in the background in their Latics training gear.

I suspect this one is true. Although the contract length may be a guess.

4 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Interesting that Sheridan said he had enough on the right hand side and yet played Green there...

I don't think he played anyone on the right. Looked to me like he played a diamond centre midfield with Green and McLaughlin naturally being dragged to the touchlines.

4 minutes ago, pinevillawill said:

I don't think he played anyone on the right. Looked to me like he played a diamond centre midfield with Green and McLaughlin naturally being dragged to the touchlines.

I don't think anyone told those two cos they played on the flanks.