Welcome Gyamfy

12 minutes ago, OldHallam said:

Do some on here actually support OAFC ? Genuine question as the negativity to almost everything is a curious way to support your club. The amount of abuse to players on twitter directly is just weird by some. Last night a barmy post to Banks about selling Avon. WTF is that about and going to achieve. You might not rate someone but tweeting them telling them is just cheap. Team has work to do but what do some people expect we lost to a decent side at weekend who could easily be up at top all season. 

Totally agree direct abuse isn't necessary, but that Avon comment is a bit funny...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I wasnt there Saturday but have you just used the words crunching and tackle to talk about Ollie Banks ?

It was definitely him.  I know it was him because he flicked his hair back straight afterwards...

1 minute ago, HarryBosch said:

He was a man possessed for the first 20 minutes. To rapturous applause from most of the crowd. 

He's usually a man dispossessed from what I've seen. I hope to be proven wrong but I just don't ever see myself being endeared to him. Although I would never personally criticise or shout abuse at him. I keep all my murmurs of " fucksakes Banks " under my breath. 

4 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I wasnt there Saturday but have you just used the words crunching and tackle to talk about Ollie Banks ?

I know , buts it's true. My view was "who are you and what have you done with the real Ollie Banks?"

Two years with an option for a third is a bit of a statement for a lad who Shez will have only seen play twice in friendlies and maybe a bit online.

Perhaps we've found a gem here. These are the exciting signings. Another Martis..?

Youtube suggests winger who hugs the touchline but others have said he played centrally. Wonder if Shez will play both this lad and McLaughlin.

Edited by NewBlue

1 minute ago, NewBlue said:

Two years with an option for a third is a bit of a statement for a lad who Shez will have only seen play twice in friendlies and maybe a bit online.

Perhaps we've found a gem here. These are the exciting signings. Another Martis..?

Definitely a change of policy this season, young lads on longish contracts.