Tannoy rre

3 minutes ago, joncurtis199 said:

How was it music played is absolutely clear but the announcements wasn't.  Couldn't hear a thing announced in the north stand

I thought they were taking the piss when they played Ghost Town before kickoff with such a poor home crowd.

1 hour ago, bowl said:

I thought they were taking the piss when they played Ghost Town before kickoff with such a poor home crowd.

They probably were, taking the piss I mean. Those that aren't away on holiday are perhaps thinking twice and thrice about parting with their hard earned for what's on offer at the moment? 

50 minutes ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

Those sitting around me in the North Stand thought they heard an announcement relating to the Barcelona terrorism attack and we all stood waiting for the minute's silence/applause, which never happened.

Wasn't that regarding the black arm bands?

(I also sit in the North Stand where the PA system has gone to shit again...)

8 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Too true some pigeons shat on my seat....

Think about it as good luck.

I miss the protruding nail in my old main stand seat, with the current team performances there's nothing to get me off the edge of my seat anymore.

Edited by BP1960

Just now, Stagger Lee said:

On the bright side, the Chaddy was ringing to chants of Blue and white army, Come on Latics and such - full on acoustics - brought back memories.    :cry:

If only someone could think of a 2 syllable name for WIGAN to use instead of ath-let-ic at the end of their chants  which clearly didn't fit properly. Poor stupid inbred WIGAN....anybody? anything to help poor WIGAN!!!!