Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

‘You can’t expect answers to every rumour’ is my new favourite. This isn’t some Twitter troll with 3 followers making up random shite, the information is coming from multiple reliable sources who have no reason to lie.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Ryan said:

‘You can’t expect answers to every rumour’ is my new favourite. This isn’t some Twitter troll with 3 followers making up random shite, the information is coming from multiple reliable sources who have no reason to lie.

Ultimately it does rely on their source telling them the truth though...

14 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Ultimately it does rely on their source telling them the truth though...

18 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

You say SOME element of truth, then surely there IS an element of truth that it may NOT be true, or to our perceived belief.

But you choose the former, WHY ?  Because you have no official countermand.

I have no grounds for concern because I have been offered no visual or physical evidence. Unless you believe all you read to be true,  that is.

Players being signed without managers agreement as you say,  eg new French lad. This would be a presumption nothing more. I am not concerned, no

He could be great, he may not. We won't know until kick off time. Baxter could be a fail this time also, its football.

I do agree some are concerned and I understand some may feel the need for answers to every rumor on this board. You will not get them answers.

If you read my post carefully you will see that I am saying that I can understand why some are concerned. I have no axe to grind, I am not ‘choosing the former’ as you put it. I state my own position clearly - that I have an open mind.

I think you have totally missed the point of my post.

20 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Sorry Ryan..... it must all be true then !!!

2 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Sorry Ryan..... it must all be true then !!!

I’ve just had the chance to read your poem back and I can only apologise for what I’ve said previously as it was all based on lies. Everything is rosy down at BP :imnotworthy:

2 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

This place has become really toxic of late. It used to be a place for fans to talk about football, now it’s back biting, sniping, bickering, point scoring and shit stirring of the highest order 

Roll on the friendlies.

40 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Multiple sources?  Who?  Nobody will name their feckin sources.  Nixon is contradicting Keegan and Jorvik is also contradicting. Keegan and LeeSinnott.  

Are you saying Jorvik and Nixon do have a reason to lie then? 

Just now, kowenicki said:

Multiple sources?  Who?  Nobody will name their feckin sources.  Nixon is contradicting Keegan, Jorvik is also contraducting Keegan and LeeSinnott.  Are you saying Jorvik does have a reason to lie then? 

Lee Sinnott (clearly knows people on the inside of the club and speaks to multiple players), Mike Keegan and Conor McLaughlin all saying the same thing...

6 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

This place has become really toxic of late. It used to be a place for fans to talk about football, now it’s back biting, sniping, bickering, point scoring and shit stirring of the highest order 

If the club would be more open and give fans some idea whats going on instead of letting unsubstantiated rumours  take hold perhaps that might help?

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Lee Sinnott (clearly knows people on the inside of the club and speaks to multiple players), Mike Keegan and Conor McLaughlin all saying the same thing...

Have we signed Conor McLaughlin?

Just now, BP1960 said:

Have we signed Conor McLaughlin?

Nope, but I’d hazard a guess he has more access to the ongoings at the club than most of us on here given his brother plays for us and all that...

Just now, kowenicki said:

Multiple sources?  Who?  Nobody will name their feckin sources.

Why on earth would someone name their source just to appease some do-gooders on a forum who refuse to take off their rose-tinted specs whilst potentially risking said sources position. 

22 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I’ve just had the chance to read your poem back and I can only apologise for what I’ve said previously as it was all based on lies. Everything is rosy down at BP :imnotworthy:

Just because i've wrote a few paragraphs you say its a "poem" to insult.

You've been reading too many of Kasungas responses pal, try and be a little more origional.

22 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

It’s not just lately to be honest, it started with the demise of the JKL message board and has just got worse and worse. But I agree it’s got significantly worse lately.

1 minute ago, ghostofcecere said:

It’s not just lately to be honest, it started with the demise of the JKL message board and has just got worse and worse. But I agree it’s got significantly worse lately.

I just don't understand some responses you get.

I could post that i'm donating £1000 to every board member and a couple of posters would ridicule and try to belittle.

Oh for the good old JKL days

10 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Why on earth would someone name their source just to appease some do-gooders on a forum who refuse to take off their rose-tinted specs whilst potentially risking said sources position. 

Do-gooders?  You really are ridiculous. 

Archived