Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

Kowenicki

Just so I can get a better idea of what I am up against when communicating with you:

How many moons does your planet have ?

6 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Underdog

No need to get back regarding if the players and staff have been paid

Mike Keegan has confirmed that they have not

Must confess to being a little disappointed that the Trust didn't know before him but least we know and hopefully everyone will get paid very soon

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Who says they didn’t? ??

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have the Trust the right to call a meeting with AL asap to clarify the wages situation, also the policy of signing of foreign players with regard to the managers approval or not?

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Have the Trust the right to call a meeting with AL asap to clarify the wages situation, also the policy of signing of foreign players with regard to the managers approval or not?

Sure they could although not sure it would make any difference if the fella hasn't got the money...

9 hours ago, Midsblue said:

Here’s a thing.  With our new dawn, why doesn’t Mike Keegan meet AL, conduct an interview and MK can then clarify the position regarding funds, staff wages, future of club/AL plans etc.  That way it’s all out in open once and for all.

AL might be bitter over MKs article but we are all adults; MK is an OAFC and was only reporting what he believed to be factual and at least AL gets to release his side of the story.

Here’s a thing. The trust could do their jobs as part of the trust and stop being so secretive and be the link between owner and fans.

10 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Agree with the wages situation, it would be good to have insight on our financial position.

As for signings though, I guess it’s AL’s ship and he steers it how he so wishes whether we the fans or the Trust approve or not. Maybe Bunn took the job knowing that the signings would be made by the owner and he would just coach the team. 

21 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Kowenicki

Just so I can get a better idea of what I am up against when communicating with you:

How many moons does your planet have ?

Too subtle for you?  Simon Brooke didn’t know before Keegan? Do me a favour. 

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Too subtle for you?  Simon Brooke didn’t know before Keegan? Do me a favour. 

As the only Director of the Club other than Mr Lemsagam of course he knew

I asked Underdog who posted yesterday evening, a list of discussion points covered by the Trust (which did not include players wages), if they could confirm if the wages had been paid.

Underdog couldn't/didn't confirm

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Can you show me a post where someone actually says it’s acceptable? Or was this just a poor attempt at virtue signalling?

Smiler has said numerous times, that wages being a bit late is no big issue. The wording is different. The inference is the same. 

One thing this whole debacle has proved to me is how delusionally optimistic our fan base is. If you genuinely think we're by and large pessimists who condemn the club at any available opportunity then I suggest you take a look at the bulk of replies to Keegan - he's taken a lot of abuse.

6 minutes ago, singe said:

It would be interesting to know if a new Chair will be appointed at the AGM, or whether open election will be held.

Are you up for the Chair Singe?

21 minutes ago, singe said:

It would be interesting to know if a new Chair will be appointed at the AGM, or whether open election will be held.

It's open to all Trust directors who have served for at least a year. If people want the position, Monday would be a good starting point to get involved - all welcome.

4 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

It's open to all Trust directors who have served for at least a year. If people want the position, Monday would be a good starting point to get involved - all welcome.

Can you answer the pertinent question many are asking the Trust jorvik_latic? 

7 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Thanks, I did not know about the 1 year minimum, but can see that is useful.

24 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Are you up for the Chair Singe?

Not remotely practical for me, given my location, other commitments, and others more suitably qualified. I still care and want the Trust to flourish though.

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Can you answer the pertinent question many are asking the Trust jorvik_latic? 

As far as I'm aware, players have been paid. If there are individual players who still haven't then it may be an issue with the changeover in banks last month. 

38 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

As far as I'm aware, players have been paid. If there are individual players who still haven't then it may be an issue with the changeover in banks last month. 

"Individual players."

As of 10pm last night, it was at least 4 first team players and the full youth team...

1 minute ago, Lee Sinnott said:

"Individual players."

As of 10pm last night, it was at least 4 first team players and the full youth team...

I don't know where you're getting your info from but I know the youth team have been paid.

11 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

"Individual players."

So is it now confirmed your source is a mischievous bullshitter?   Note the question mark before you get all defensive.  Or is Jorvik lying.  Your shout... 

Archived