Ex players and that

McEleney scores his first goal back for Dundalk this week as they won the title. He’s been a bit part player since he returned,only getting back into the starting lineup recently. I noticed that he looked to have lost some timber compared to his time with us.

That League is god awful though! 

12 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

If you don't think Byrne's got problems a quick glance at his record would enlighten you ! 

And what's a bulb ? Is that twitter speak ? 

Absolutely nothing to do with an unused sub being a new unfit player at a club which was playing out of its skin in one of its biggest matches of the season.

5 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Absolutely nothing to do with an unused sub being a new unfit player at a club which was playing out of its skin in one of its biggest matches of the season.

My reply was in response that Byrne would prove to be the mainstay of the Kilmarnock team. Think that may be part of his problem, he needs to be the mainstay not a team member. For all his talent his record doesn't suggest he will be the mainstay of any team.  

18 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

My reply was in response that Byrne would prove to be the mainstay of the Kilmarnock team. Think that may be part of his problem, he needs to be the mainstay not a team member. For all his talent his record doesn't suggest he will be the mainstay of any team.  

Kid is only 22 and played less than 50 games, he's got all the time in the world.

46 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Kid is only 22 and played less than 50 games, he's got all the time in the world.

He could/should have played at least double that many.  It's a short a career and a chunk of it has been wasted.

Edited by Dave_Og

11 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Played best part of two full seasons, more than most his age I would imagine.

But spread over four seasons.... He should have played more, developed more and become closer to the player he could be.  He may still do it but those points are not really debatable, well at least not logically.

5 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

WHEREVER HE HAS STAYED FOR A DECENT PERIOD OF TIME HE HAS TENDED TO PLAY IN A LOT OF THE MATCHES.

HE WASN'T AT BLACKBURN OR WIGAN FOR A DECENT PERIOD OF TIME AND THEREFORE DIDN'T PLAY IN A LOT OF THE MATCHES.

He hasn't stayed anywhere for a decent period of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He's 22 and is on his sixth club.  I know that attention spans tend to be shorter these days but....

9 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

He hasn't stayed anywhere for a decent period of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He's 22 and is on his sixth club.  I know that attention spans tend to be shorter these days but....

2 loans, 3 if you include us, pretty standard fare for young Premier League players these days.

2 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

2 loans, 3 if you include us, pretty standard fare for young Premier League players these days.

He was loaned to us from Wigan!; why would you include that??  For some reason only known to yourself you just want to keep contradicting the facts.  Maybe he will turn it round and have a good career but it's hardly gone to plan so far. 

Enough.

3 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

He was loaned to us from Wigan!; why would you include that??  For some reason only known to yourself you just want to keep contradicting the facts.  Maybe he will turn it round and have a good career but it's hardly gone to plan so far. 

Enough.

Maybe go and have a look at the facts for a change rather than ploughing your usual furrow...