Ex players and that

11 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Jose Baxter is a sub for us most weeks despite being our best player...

A conundrum it surely is... Baxter is definitely our most talented player but Is heready yet to play the full 90?

Not quite but he’s  not far off starting though imho ?

Edited by TheBigDog

20 hours ago, singe said:

Clarkey might be one of them then

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2018/september/21092018-clarke-pre-colchester/
“There’s some excellent lads and good players who have a got a very strong team ethic and there's no real individuals who are causing the club issues, so there's a real togetherness. "

That was aimed at Auntie G.

Just now, rudemedic said:

Given how often Clarke and Gerrard have played together, not just with us either, I'd have thought they would be mates. 

No. It’s not that they don’t get on, it’s just they both have spent enuf time together to see they don’t have that much in common and are quite apart in terms of personality.

53 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Think it's more of a fitness issue with Jose rather than ability..

Would it not be for Jack too then? He's been training with the youth team for most of pre season and last kicked a competitive ball in May at Northampton. Once fit, I am fairly confident he will be a mainstay in the Kilmarnock side...

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Would it not be for Jack too then? He's been training with the youth team for most of pre season and last kicked a competitive ball in May at Northampton. Once fit, I am fairly confident he will be a mainstay in the Kilmarnock side...

If he's been training at all he should have been fit enough for a cameo appearance as sub in a home match they were drawing until injury time.

I really do hope Byrne can exorcise his demons and be a useful team member in his new club, but I'm nowhere near as confident as you.

On 9/26/2018 at 10:18 PM, Bobledgersheart said:

If he's been training at all he should have been fit enough for a cameo appearance as sub in a home match they were drawing until injury time.

I really do hope Byrne can exorcise his demons and be a useful team member in his new club, but I'm nowhere near as confident as you.

Are you talking about the Celtic game? He made his debut off the bench the week before

19 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Yes he was sat next to Kris Boyd,another unused sub.

Can't be too bad a team if these are the bench warmers.

Boyd has been poor the times I've seen him recently and I think Byrne's success at his clubs is defined after 6 months or so. As far as I'm concerned the jury is out on him but I'd like to see him do well to maximise his undoubted talent.

2 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Boyd has been poor the times I've seen him recently and I think Byrne's success at his clubs is defined after 6 months or so. As far as I'm concerned the jury is out on him but I'd like to see him do well to maximise his undoubted talent.

I want him to be shit!!!

12 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Unfit player new player doesn’t get picked in one of biggest matches of season at a tight moment.

OWTB bulb alludes to demons and issues.

#standard

If you don't think Byrne's got problems a quick glance at his record would enlighten you ! 

And what's a bulb ? Is that twitter speak ?