Ex players and that

3 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

Josh Law gets 4 out of 10 after York lose 4-1 to Bradford PA. One of several to get a low mark.  I have to admit I was surprised when he dropped down to York, I always thought he was half decent.

"Josh Law 4 – very difficult to recall City’s right back laying a single tackle on an opponent"

He dropped when they were a National League side, as they are still pro despite being a National League (North) side I'd guess he's on the same contract. 

As my York supporting mate said at HT "we're 3-0 down to a street".

3 hours ago, rudemedic said:

He dropped when they were a National League side, as they are still pro despite being a National League (North) side I'd guess he's on the same contract. 

As my York supporting mate said at HT "we're 3-0 down to a street".

I like that ?

Law didn’t sign for York till July 17 , by which time they had been relegated to Nat League North . Perhaps the prospect of playing at the new Community “ Stadium” (a longer saga than Spurs and their new ground) attracted him to a contract. 

Anyway if selected he’ll be back up against League opposition in the Cup next week at Swindon 

Josh Law was fuckin terrible. He was here for about a year and didn’t put in a single tackle. Remember we went through about a five match spell with him in midfield just in case we got a free kick which he could take. Soft as fuck. Eventually got dropped and never made it back.

5 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Freddie Lapodo voted league 1 player of the month for October scoring 6 goals in a struggling Plymouth side... Another one that maybe got away... 

I think the majority of us were bloody delighted when he got away. Did absolutely nothing to show he was worth having. Something has ignited a spark for him this season, but I can't for the life of me think what it is.

6 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

I think the majority of us were bloody delighted when he got away. Did absolutely nothing to show he was worth having. Something has ignited a spark for him this season, but I can't for the life of me think what it is.

Patience? Belief? No darft racists willing a mistake so they can shout stuff at you?

14 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Freddie Lapodo voted league 1 player of the month for October scoring 6 goals in a struggling Plymouth side... Another one that maybe got away... 

Most players tend to be better at 25 than they were at 23 nothing more than that.

Plenty of players come to us early in their careers before coming to their prime elsewhere.

Edited by GlossopLatic