Ex players and that

I don't like/like a number of clubs, so why would I want to sing their songs? I like YNWA shall we adopt it? How about blue moon? Well we are blue and I'm quite partial to I'm forever blowing bubbles.

We have a unique group of singers let's have some unique songs

And with the Scottish team it's personal spanning several decades. As the wife of an ex serviceman, I think most can understand why.

Now I have hijacked this thread too many times over other teams and songs and I apologies for that

So ex players that....how's that rob purdie these days? And you know I do always wonder how Paul warhurst legs are doing and if we will ever see the return of when footy shorts were short like Gary linekar use to wear...oooo the days

I was right there with you, 100% backing you up, then had to talk about footballers legs, you pervy sod

I won't sing St.Elmos Fire by John Parr because of Billy leaving on that bus. Damn you Rob Lowe, damn you to hell.

Considering that nobody thought this post was silly in light of the simply ludicrous Depeche Mode aversion and continued this hate Y because of X nonsense, this >>

It would be nice at some point to click on a thread of more than two pages on here without this nonsensical bickering about Rangers and Celtic.

And I will echo those points, there is a growing amount of this seeping into everyday posts now - this thread is about players, and while I do understand that topics can branch within the discussion, it seems that certain messages are now being crowbarred in for reaction. Moreover, this is a forum container for OAFC and League 1 topics, even those with the most tenuous of links - this most certainly isn't the place for unconnected bile and hate.

There is an off-topic forum where this can be discussed, and there are your own Facebook group circles. Go and do it there.

Thankyou.

Just watched the highlights of Plymouth vs Portsmouth on the Sky Sports app. Argyle won 3-0 with two from Rueban Reid, one from Lewis Alessandra and Dean Smalley hitting the post.

My mate lives down that way and knows a few Plymouth fans, they don't like being referred to as Oldham's B Team by all accounts :D

Edited by OAFCM35

An update on shefki kuqi.

He is now manager of Honka, which plays in the top tier of Finnish football. He just signed a 2-year contract extension.

During his first season in charge, the team
- went nearly bankrupt,
- played almost 50 different players during the season,
- while Shefki himself got like 5-6 suspensions for screaming obscenities, kicking facilities, throwing water bottles etc.

An update on shefki kuqi.

He is now manager of Honka, which plays in the top tier of Finnish football. He just signed a 2-year contract extension.

During his first season in charge, the team

- went nearly bankrupt,

- played almost 50 different players during the season,

- while Shefki himself got like 5-6 suspensions for screaming obscenities, kicking facilities, throwing water bottles etc.

These scandinavians are so laid back