Ex players and that

Furman will do better the better the side he's in.

He looked poor for us because we needed him to do things over & above what he's good at.

If he can just do what he's good at with better players around him doing the other stuff he's good.

None of which means he isn't still an utter wrong un.

Furman will do better the better the side he's in.

He looked poor for us because we needed him to do things over & above what he's good at.

If he can just do what he's good at with better players around him doing the other stuff he's good.

None of which means he isn't still an utter wrong un.

Sorry, have I missed something. What's he actually good at?

Apparently Chris Taylor is a bit nervous that he'll get a poor reception when he returns here for the upcoming friendly with Bastard Rovers.

Can't imagine that'll be the case at all?

Anyone that doesn't give him a friendly applause is a tit.

Come to think of it, the fact he's arsed about what reception he gets tells you that he still cares about the club.

Edited by NewBlue

Apparently Chris Taylor is a bit nervous that he'll get a poor reception when he returns here for the upcoming friendly with Bastard Rovers.

Can't imagine that'll be the case at all?

Anybody who gives him a bad reception should instantly be ejected and given a life long ban.

Seriously though why on earth anyone would give him abuse is beyond me, he worked hard for the team he supports and turned down numerous offers from other clubs because he wanted to play in the championship with Latics. The time he left was the time he realised that wasnt going to happen.

So you're ok with that are you? Not with me it's not. Billy big bollox Furman.

Yes I am. It worked out fine for everyone involved. He's just a normal bloke like all the others who want to move for a multitude of reasons.

So you're ok with that are you? Not with me it's not. Billy big bollox Furman.

I dont get why people feel this way. Can you explain something please Lags.

Why if a player leaves for a fee and more money during a linited transfer window for himself it is not ok.

but a fan can decide when it is time for a player to move on due to form or 'attitude'. and thats ok.

Edited by palmer1