Ex players and that

Guisley drew 0-0 with Barnsley tonight

in their squad was Liam Dickinson and Oli Johnson ex-County

Alongside them - Lockwood, Danny Hall and the Boshell brothers Danny and Nicky

Hold on a :censored:ing minute. There's another BOSH? How did I not know about this...?!

In all seriousness I did rate him, especially above Wes. The second part was purely for OWTB rules purposes, home of the over reaction

Furman's a better player than Wes. That's why he moved to a club that won promotion, played in the Championship and seemingly has Championship clubs after him now. Wes, much as I liked his attitude, went to League Two.

In all seriousness I did rate him, especially above Wes. The second part was purely for OWTB rules purposes, home of the over reaction

Ahhhhh OWTB rules.....now it makes more sense. I can let you off there then.

Wes-Carrick, Wes-Carrick, Wes-Carrick, I think Carrick just.

Furman-Carrick, Furman-Carrick, Furman-Carrick, I think Carrick just

Wes-Furman, Wes-Furman, Wes-Furman, I think both league one average players.

Wes drops to league two on more money and plays, Billy big balls Furman goes to a League One club with a backer and Plays/Bench Plays/Bench

South African thou is Furman.....

Josh Ollerenshaw to Hyde.

The Evans stuff looks really like someone with a grudge trying to drag the club's name through the mud and generate some negative PR. Dunno why they don't just wait for the club to do it themselves, eventually and inevitably.

Keanu Marsh Brown to Forest Green, whose ex-long-serving player has just tweeted this about him:

Absolute disgrace of a human being . There's a reason he wasn't played at Barnet - Because they wanted him out . Thieving tw*t

7 mins ago

So @FGRFC_Official have signed someone who is a liar and a thief ?! Been released from two clubs for stealing https://twitter.com/ashloveridges

Keanu Marsh Brown to Forest Green, whose ex-long-serving player has just tweeted this about him:

Absolute disgrace of a human being . There's a reason he wasn't played at Barnet - Because they wanted him out . Thieving tw*t

7 mins ago

So @FGRFC_Official have signed someone who is a liar and a thief ?! Been released from two clubs for stealing https://twitter.com/ashloveridges

Apparently that page doesn't exist :detectivegm0: