• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is more on this game than the MKDons match so I suspect we might see some tension amongst the players.

'Tis a good test for RW - can he get them to play freely when it matters and after he has secured his contract?  A draw might not matter but a loss will be hard to take.  A win will say much about our prospects up to Christmas.

The forecast rain seems to have been delayed until 18.00 so no problem with playing.

I'll be amazed if you don't stuff us tonight.

Most Bury fans want rid of the management, so don't be surprised if you score and the Shakers fans all celebrate with you!

Looking like you've struck gold with Richie Wellens?

I know that talking about good game is easy to do but I must say that I have always been impressed with with what he's had to say for himself on Radio Cit-eh, sorry Radio Manchester.

3 minutes ago, Hands on said:

There is more on this game than the MKDons match so I suspect we might see some tension amongst the players.

'Tis a good test for RW - can he get them to play freely when it matters and after he has secured his contract?  A draw might not matter but a loss will be hard to take.  A win will say much about our prospects up to Christmas.

The forecast rain seems to have been delayed until 18.00 so no problem with playing.

Heavy rain forecast for 7pm, will this have an affect on the attendance I wonder?

Just now, BP1960 said:

Heavy rain forecast for 7pm, will this have an affect on the attendance I wonder?

I've got a season ticket, I'm sick as a dog...Weather supposed to be shite, Could watch on iFollow but with the way we are playing at the minute...I think I'll be there!!

3 minutes ago, aaronoafc said:

Think Queensy will start again?

He tore MK to Shreds first half on saturday

This.  Wish he had of seen more of the ball on sat, said at the time 1 on 1 with the right of the 3 cbs, he was roasting him.  If he gets even a few passes right tonight im sure if he starts  we will have a good chance of scoring from them.  Hope he plays.

1 hour ago, BFC1885 said:

I'll be amazed if you don't stuff us tonight.

Most Bury fans want rid of the management, so don't be surprised if you score and the Shakers fans all celebrate with you!

Looking like you've struck gold with Richie Wellens?

I know that talking about good game is easy to do but I must say that I have always been impressed with with what he's had to say for himself on Radio Cit-eh, sorry Radio Manchester.

I take it the "we score, you cheer" is tongue in cheek. As much as you want the management out no fan wants his team to lose.

Remember its a Derby game and strange results happen. 

4 hours ago, Dick_Valentine said:

How do I get this match on this ifollow malarkey? Do I need to be abroad to get it? I'm on holiday in Scarborough, does that count? 

If here, yes.

https://visitmaine.com/places-to-go/greater-portland-and-casco-bay/scarborough/

Edited by BP1960