DummiGAN

11 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

On 23/03/2018 at 10:56 AM, TheBigDog said:

I’ve often thought that Holloway would make a decent centre back.?

It’s where he started isn’t it?

Never knew that. Would be worth trying out in a training game methinks.

Personally think Dummigans done well at times this season particularly as he has been left hopelessly exposed, given the ground he covers - invariably for others, individual mistakes are bound to result, admit he could do a bit better at times but I reckon he will be a bigger miss than some give him credit for. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Personally think Dummigans done well at times this season particularly as he has been left hopelessly exposed, given the ground he covers - invariably for others, individual mistakes are bound to result, admit he could do a bit better at times but I reckon he will be a bigger miss than some give him credit for. 

He has definitely been exposed because of Byrne, but he makes a lot of mistakes that can't be blamed on anyone else - he falls asleep in our own box too often, letting people get on the wrong side of him and things like that. 

I don't think he's progressed at all since his first loan spell with us. 

2 hours ago, josh_latics said:

He has definitely been exposed because of Byrne, but he makes a lot of mistakes that can't be blamed on anyone else - he falls asleep in our own box too often, letting people get on the wrong side of him and things like that. 

Fair comment, certainly be interesting to see how his replacement gets on.

20 hours ago, josh_latics said:

Although I pretty much agree with all of that we've had far, far worse...