Northampton.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well that was a good first half!!  Keep away snow you shit!  More goals in this game yet.  If Northampton come out all guns blazing second half,  Tope and Nepos pace on the counter should cause havoc.  As pointed out already they dont look up for it at all, Northampton that is.

Edited by deckyd

Tremendous effort by all involved.

Might not have happened if some fans hadn't got out of their pit early doors to go and shift the snow of the pitch, so well done if you went and helped out!

Edited by JoeP

That was top class today.  Pressing, work rate and snapping into tackles.  Everyone played well.  

The football we played at times was a joy to watch, one move in the second half where if Doyle scores it may have been on par with the Portsmouth goal or even better.  Crisp passing into feet and excellent movement without the ball when attacking.  Tracking back, very impressive also.

Tope and Nepo aswell as Fane and Gardner covered some ground today.  Thought Tope was outstanding, didnt see Tue but he looks revitalised.  Some great touches and skill with the ball at his feet. Byrne his usual self again, very good game and deserved his goals as did all our scorers

Great win today.  Not sure if id pick Byrne for MOM, would go for Tope myself.

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

When we beat peterborough 5-4.

Tremendous that they were awful but are attitude was good Byrnes first was an absolute peach.

Thawing out but well worth the cold weather for that.

How the hell could I have forgotten that  Peterborough game?? Only match I’ve ever given serious consideration to going home at half time (5-0 down in the Goram Cardiff horror show didn’t even shake me) 

Edited by Buckshawlatic

1 hour ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

Glad Nepomuceno got a goal

FTFY

Referring to a player with a difficult to spell surname by something completely different is a bit too #CasualRacism for me.

Gevaro isn’t hard to spell. I think the players call him G.