Northampton.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Buckshawlatic said:

How the hell could I have forgotten that  Peterborough game?? Only match I’ve ever given serious consideration to going home at half time (5-0 down in the Goram Cardiff horror show didn’t even shake me) 

Still its been a long time since I saw us win by 4 goals I cant remember the last 4 goal winning margin.

Just now, Fruitygoo said:

Half time in main stand paddock... Full oven of pies unavailable as they were not up to temperature.... Absolute shambles. 

On the pitch... Tremendous against a poor side whose defenders just didn't fancy it today. 

Game wasn't confirmed as on until late so think we can cut them a bit of slack.

24 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

Behave yourself, it's called giving a nickname you doofus, it has nothing to do with race, colour or creed

OK, leaving aside the blue touch paper that a reference to racism can involve, surely as a matter of principle we should get our players' names right, or if that's too difficult, call him Nepo or G as suggested above?

And does one Latics fan have to call another a doofus? Really? On a day when we've won 5-1?

13 minutes ago, Fruitygoo said:

Half time in main stand paddock... Full oven of pies unavailable as they were not up to temperature.... Absolute shambles. 

On the pitch... Tremendous against a poor side whose defenders just didn't fancy it today. 

Wasn't there today but was the same at the last Saturday match, display oven was faulty.

13 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Going where? I cant imagine he is in that much demand at our level, certainly not any higher. More likely to drop a league. 

Could well go down a division but there are teams in there with more money than us and ambition to get promotion

19 minutes ago, Fruitygoo said:

Sorry, I can imagine how pissed off you were, but this did make me smile!

One day, we'll be top of the Championship, going for promotion to the Prima Donna League, playing great football, bowling green pitch, pies in abundance (at correct temperature) and 10k+ Latics fans will be in a state of stupefaction, saying to each other - this can't be happening!

We can but hope!

19 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Sorry, I can imagine how pissed off you were, but this did make me smile!

One day, we'll be top of the Championship, going for promotion to the Prima Donna League, playing great football, bowling green pitch, pies in abundance (at correct temperature) and 10k+ Latics fans will be in a state of stupefaction, saying to each other - this can't be happening!

We can but hope!

I wasn't pissed off as i cant eat pies =D just an owd chap in front of me livid with it ans to be fair, i could undertand his frustration 

They were absolutely rank, but good from us. That shape suits us more, gives Byrne licence to wander about, and gives Dummigan more protection. Shame to break up Doyle-Davies partnership, but think it's the way forwards - especially with McL coming back (although Tope was v good today).

4 minutes ago, josh_latics said:

They were absolutely rank, but good from us. That shape suits us more, gives Byrne licence to wander about, and gives Dummigan more protection. Shame to break up Doyle-Davies partnership, but think it's the way forwards - especially with McL coming back (although Tope was v good today).

Davies had gone off the boil anyway. It was a good time to try something new.