Fan Bar.OPENING Delayed (Updated 22/01/2018)

19 hours ago, underdog said:

Just bad timing...pesky Xmas and all.

Usual working week would have meant we had Friday and Monday to sort it out to the satisfaction of all parties, but it didn't happen.

summarised our year up really.

anyway, Jan we can move on we have listened to a suggestion of pool table and we've got one sourced. We might be able to make it better looking by then too...she no looker

Get some girls from Hooters serving drinks and you will fill it then hehe

Edited by Smiler13

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

Meanwhile, a few feet away, hundreds will be crammed in to a much smaller space at half time... 

Oh and, go on then Jargon Woman, I'll humour you - WTF is SAG FFS? 

I had to ask myself...safety advisory group...at first I thought it was SAGA and some one was being ageist....oohps

4 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Meanwhile, a few feet away, hundreds will be crammed in to a much smaller space at half time... 

100% nail hit on head

More to this. That either Underdog is unaware of or wishes to keep firmly under lock and key. Which is understandable. 

On 24 December 2017 at 5:41 PM, mickjagger said:

How much assistance/help if any did the club offer?

Hello Mick Jagger. 

In lieu of the three week notice period they had, I honestly don't know what assistance the club had provided as I don't work there 

All I can comment on is what I witnessed last Thursday lunchtime when we were delivering the furniture and setting up the room. That is the club sent representation to the event site and it's then that the  issue was raised and further advice was needed from the Offiste SAG on safety and policing.

how much assistance the club provided on the day and half we all had to seek this advice/approval, I don't honestly know as I wasn't there.

It's unfortunate, but we all agree fans safety comes first. So we have a delay

hope this make sense

Edited by underdog

27 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Would I be right to assume that the club had pilferred the new little bar on the way in to the North Stand from you after putting the kibosh on the fans bar?

Glenfiddich at £2 is a winner though that could be continued in the fans bar 

Hmmmm...I will take that on board. £2!!!!!!....ye gods I would have stormed the stand myself. Was it a decent measure too?i did hear on the terraces  some nightmare stories about refreshments today though, so i I don't know what went on there.

thanks to those who came over today to the proposed venue  for a look through the windows and to say hello too.

Edited by underdog

47 minutes ago, underdog said:

Hmmmm...I will take that on board. £2!!!!!!....ye gods I would have stormed the stand myself. Was it a decent measure too?i did hear on the terraces  some nightmare stories about refreshments today though, so i I don't know what went on there.

thanks to those who came over today to the proposed venue  for a look through the windows and to say hello too.

Nice to meet you today. It's good to put a face to the username.

• 2 weeks later...