Rotherham (H)

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

So with tonight's game cancelled, Rotherham is up next.  Assuming everyone is registered, what would your team be?  I'd be thinking 4-4-2:

Placide

Dummigan

Edmundson

Gerrard

Hunt

Benyu

Fane

Pringle

Nepomuceno

Holloway

McEleney

Hunt is injured, and we need to get three of your team registered in order for them to play...

1 hour ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

So with tonight's game cancelled, Rotherham is up next.  Assuming everyone is registered, what would your team be?  I'd be thinking 4-4-2:

Placide

Dummigan

Edmundson

Gerrard

Hunt

Benyu

Fane

Pringle

Nepomuceno

Holloway

McEleney

I don't think all 3 new lads will start. 

I know they're different positions but it's difficult to guess who'd be fitter between Pringle and McEleney - Pringle has been getting Championship training but not playing whereas McEleney has been playing but at non-league level..... 

Benyu I'd imagine will be straight in. 

Stott at left back? Or 3 at the back? 

3 would allow the most experienced lineup but would mean Gevaro wingbacking again which wasn't his strong point last time, although he did OK. 

Placide

Stott/Edmundson

Wilson 

Gerrard

Dummigan

Pringle

Fane

Benyu

Gevaro

Davies

Holloway

Or a new striker if one comes in... Hopefully this happens 

Edited by HarryBosch

23 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

I don't think all 3 new lads will start. 

I know they're different positions but it's difficult to guess who'd be fitter between Pringle and McEleney - Pringle has been getting Championship training but not playing whereas McEleney has been playing but at non-league level..... 

Benyu I'd imagine will be straight in. 

Stott at left back? Or 3 at the back? 

3 would allow the most experienced lineup but would mean Gevaro wingbacking again which wasn't his strong point last time, although he did OK. 

Placide

Stott/Edmundson

Wilson 

Gerrard

Dummigan

Pringle

Fane

Benyu

Gevaro

Davies

Holloway

Or a new striker if one comes in... Hopefully this happens 

A winger in a midfield 3? ?

Didnt think that was your bag Harry??? (Yes I am holding a grudge from August... Gyamfi)

Wheres Bryan

edit shtit, hes gone.

Now that is BAD news- 

was hoping for a point satdy - now i'm not sure we will get that..

The club is in utter turmoil, corney and his two horrid mates fiddle while BP falls to pieces..

Edited by rigsby

8 hours ago, robboman said:

Does anyone actually know if we're unable to register players due to the pending takeover or is it due to funds?

Due to pending takeover. 

No player is going sign a contract on the understanding that there are financial issues and we can’t pay them. No club is going to loan us a player if we don’t have finances in place to pay their player. The players signed will be getting paid straight away so the registration will be as much of a frustration of the club as well as us.

Paying players who can’t do there job is not what anyone wants. 

Fairplay to the club signing players based on them not being able to play yet. They could have waited until the deal went through but the player that the manager  wanted could have gone elsewhere and we’d have lost out!