Blackburn Away

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Bradford was 1st home game I couldn't go to in years and we won. Was going today until missus broke down on motorway an hour ago so hopefully my non attendance means 3 points. 

Never going to another game if this carries on. On another note she's sleeping in the garden tonight 

• Like 1

Well that was the Nazon show.  Two great solo goals, skinned the def for the first, driving run and shot for the second.  

We our defending well today.  Need to keep on our toes and try not to concede an early goal.  More of the same for the second half i hope.  Bburn havent really troubled us and we are scaring the Bburn def to death when we have them turned.  Have to expect some sort of reply from them.

Have to say Byrne has been quiet today.  Not really playing through midfield though.  Think Davies and Gardner are playing well also.

Worried about Fane on a yellow, Pringle also booked.  Feel they will start rolling about the ground, hope we dont give them a chance to do it.

Edited by deckyd

5 minutes ago, deckyd said:

Well that was the Nazon show.  Two great solo goals, skinned the def for the first, driving run and shot for the second.  

We our defending well today.  Need to keep on our toes and try not to concede an early goal.  More of the same for the second half i hope.  Bburn havent really troubled us and we are scaring the Bburn def to death when we have them turned.  Have to expect some sort of reply from them.

Have to say Byrne has been quiet today.  Not really playing through midfield though.  Think Davies and Gardner are playing well also.

Worried about Fane on a yellow, Pringle also booked.  Feel they will start rolling about the ground, hope we dont give them a chance to do it.

I have a feeling Dack will fall over a blade of grass near our players.