Just contacted the ticket office - no news from Northampton FC regarding further ticket allocation they do expect to hear back today though. 

There will be an update on the official site and social media sites once known. 

24 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

They're fucked

Lol..I'm getting down Weds am to get one for my son .Glad it's limited to 4 max each.Should all be sold out by Friday .I reckon there will still be some fans in their ends and on Henman Hill

4 hours ago, Flemboy said:

Lol..I'm getting down Weds am to get one for my son .Glad it's limited to 4 max each.Should all be sold out by Friday .I reckon there will still be some fans in their ends and on Henman Hill

I like the Henman Hill. We must be able to come up with an alliterative Latics name for it. Tics Tor (I know it's shit, but it's a start).

29 minutes ago, losesome said:

Latics said this morning they are receiving a large number of enquiries for extra tickets.

Now they have another 500 they say you can have 4 !!!!

Surely if they had that many enquiries then limit it it to 2.

125 phone calls in half a morning about the same thing is quite a lot in my book, I’d be pissed off after the third.