If Walsall beat Northampton today and both Rochdale & Oldham get a point I sure the extra 300 tickets will be made available as their goal difference will take them down and who wants to celebrate that.  I hope they beat Walsall as I don't like playing teams who have nothing to gain or lose when we need a result.

Edited by Hands on

Just now, Markspark92 said:

Any chance this game will be televised hopefully they allocate more tickets we will take an army down there, otherwise it’s the hill for me what is the view like from the hill anyone know full pitch or restricted ??

Live game will be Dale v Charlton

17 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Pressure is off them. Seen it too many times not to be concerned. 

Its one of those for me. Like “it’s hard to play against 10 men”.   I’m glad Northampton are down, they will be gutted tonight and their mood will be poor. If we go after them they should be beatable. 

4 minutes ago, Markspark92 said:

Any chance this game will be televised hopefully they allocate more tickets we will take an army down there, otherwise it’s the hill for me what is the view like from the hill anyone know full pitch or restricted ??

You can only see just over half of the pitch.