3 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Wigan will want to finish as champions, it's their last home game and I think they will put three or four past Wimbledon.

Wouldn't do us any harm, but then they've got Doncaster away and Bury at home, so I think we need to be aiming for Dale and Walsall..

...in reality I think we've had it. 

9 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Wouldn't do us any harm, but then they've got Doncaster away and Bury at home, so I think we need to be aiming for Dale and Walsall..

...in reality I think we've had it. 

I think both and Wigan Doncaster will beat them and then they will beat Bury at home.
IF Latics beat Doncaster, I think they will be fired up enough to win at Northampton.

I think Walsall will draw with Northampton, bottle it and lose at both Bradford and Fleetwood.
I also think Rochdale will draw or lose at Oxford and lose against Charlton. 

Edited by Wardie

Just now, Wardie said:

I think both Wigan Doncaster will beat them and then they will beat Bury at home.
IF Latics beat Doncaster, I think they will be fired up enough to win at Northampton.

I think Walsall will draw with Northampton, bottle it and lose at both Bradford and Fleetwood.
I also think Rochdale will draw or lose at Oxford and lose against Charlton. 

We'd have to win both ours, but half an eye on Gills.  Bristol Rovers away and Plymouth at home isn't an easy couple of fixtures.

That penalty decision last weekend looking pretty crucial.

‘Gary from Oldham’ just rang Northampton, seems they are dragging their feet to see if Northampton fans want them. I don’t think they have even discussed it with the police as yet.

They are going to ring him back about 3pm after the safety officer has finished his assessment.

They have cancelled a ‘around 20 tickets’ from ‘none local addresses’ so those of you who tried that may have failed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oafc_lover said:

If they do sell them all to home fans and give no more to us then I’d fully expect a few hundred to either watch from the banking at the corner or simply force their way in and cause as much aggro as possible :D

Yeah it makes absolutely no sense for them not to do it.

3 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

‘Gary from Oldham’ just rang Northampton, seems they are dragging their feet to see if Northampton fans want them. I don’t think they have even discussed it with the police as yet.

They are going to ring him back about 3pm after the safety officer has finished his assessment.

They have cancelled a ‘around 20 tickets’ from ‘none local addresses’ so those of you who tried that may have failed.

What did Gary find out?

1 hour ago, Millibob said:

150 left according to the Official.

Get down there early as they are on open sale from 10.00am.:unsure:

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Them 150 be gone by 11am.

I'd be a bit miffed if I went at 11am to find them sold, given they said they would go on general sale at 11am initially. 

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2018/april/23042018-northampton-town-away-ticket-news/

Not hard to stick to a time, but at least they publicised the new time properly.