1 hour ago, Markspark92 said:

otherwise it’s the hill for me what is the view like from the hill anyone know full pitch or restricted ??

Probably on a par with the view from the top row of the lower tier in the Anfield road end at Liverpool. Unless you can hire a cherry picker for the day and park it on the hill.

1 minute ago, LightDN123 said:

Long shot, but willing to buy tickets off anybody who is willing to sell. 3x face value is the max I’ll do. 2 tickets preferable. 

Or let me know if any other realistic offer 

Don’t pay over the odds. Any Latics fan who rips off one of our own is a knob. Keep your eye out on Twitter and a few of the Facebook groups and I’m sure a couple will come up in the next week.

I have a feeling Northampton will give us a bigger allocation considering they are down now.

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Don’t pay over the odds. Any Latics fan who rips off one of our own is a knob. Keep your eye out on Twitter and a few of the Facebook groups and I’m sure a couple will come up in the next week.

I have a feeling Northampton will give us a bigger allocation considering they are down now.

Hopefully, just don’t want to miss this one. I live 3 hours from the ticket office so can’t really get down there. I’ll have to wait and see 

8 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Hopefully, just don’t want to miss this one. I live 3 hours from the ticket office so can’t really get down there. I’ll have to wait and see 

Can't tickets be booked on the Northampton website?

Edited by BP1960

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Be easier if they released another few hundred in a block, stewarding the game is going to be a mare if there are pockets of fans scattered all over the show.

I can visualise a Latics fans pitch invasion in this game without segregation.

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Be easier if they released another few hundred in a block, stewarding the game is going to be a mare if there are pockets of fans scattered all over the show.

Problem for us exiles is we can't get to BP to buy them if they do. So home end is the only choice. Would think they won't be available online which is frustrating but fair enough I guess. 

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Can they do that? that would penalise neutrals too.

Right Of Admission Reserved.

Football clubs thanks to Thatcher’s government and lies have a lot of powers to disadvantage customers. Cancelling tickets to anyone they think is an away fan in the home end is one of them. Anyone with a near Oldham address is going to struggle to get a ticket that works in the home end, the club don’t have to offer a refund either.

Those with London and Midlands addresses may well be OK. Fortunately for those without a ticket a certain London based poster put his address on twitter earlier.