Next Manager Speculation

A few stints as caretaker at Leeds and a disastrous spell at Rotherham....no thankyou I would rather have kept Wellens.

The next managerial choice has to be the right one, we have to hit the ground running from day one next season and simply cannot afford to employ another ‘rookie’.

5 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

A few stints as caretaker at Leeds and a disastrous spell at Rotherham....no thankyou I would rather have kept Wellens.

The next managerial choice has to be the right one, we have to hit the ground running from day one next season and simply cannot afford to employ another ‘rookie’.

Spot on.

If we announce a new manager tomorrow I’ll think fair enough, AL had his man lined up, on we go. 

If w don’t, I’ll start to believe nobody was lined up and we’re in, to put it mildly, a right mess. 

Either way, we’ll learn a lot about AL over the next week or so, I’d say. 

Guest Stanley30

I’d like to see us hire a black manager, let’s buck the trend. It would also be some statement from a town with Oldhams past troubles.

Guest oldham-convert
On 09/06/2018 at 1:24 PM, oldham-convert said:

Shefki Kuqi is interested. Club haven't got back to him yet.

On his way to Manchester as we speak..

29 minutes ago, Stanley30 said:

I’d like to see us hire a black manager, let’s buck the trend. It would also be some statement from a town with Oldhams past troubles.

We need the best person for the job, not the colour of their skin. If you are thinking of Hasselbank, he didn't exactly do very well at Northampton.

37 minutes ago, Stanley30 said:

What would be the statement be?

The town had race riots  nearly 2 decades ago between the whites population & the Asian population but look it's all sorted now because despite him being fkn useless at his job we appointed John Barnes?!

• Like 1