Next Manager Speculation

3 minutes ago, robboman said:

Unless he or she has been there a long time and would like the redundancy pay off

Not sure anyone has been made redundant though have they? You would think accountant, manager, kit man, cheif exec would all be replaced.

Edited by oafc1000

32 minutes ago, oafc1000 said:

Not sure anyone has been made redundant though have they? You would think accountant, manager, kit man, cheif exec would all be replaced.

That struck me as odd in the rAdion Manchester wtweet, that he was under consultation. Like you say, cannot imagine the position going.

If we do go down the route of someone with very little managerial experience, then I’d have Scholes above Redfearn and Adams.

Infact, I’d say someone like Scholes is what we could really do with. Someone who’s got a connection to the club, connections throughout football and general, and someone who can teach our midfielders a thing or two.

17 minutes ago, robboman said:

What I meant was if they was laid off for no apparent reason surely they'd be due compensation, i.e redundancy type pay

If there was no reason the employee could go to tribunaral and look to win compensation. If however the employee is giving out confidential company information, which the name of a new manager or even who is helping appoint him could be classed as they can legaly be fired. Also if you bad mouth your employer or your employer bad mouths you your contract can legaly be ended by the party on the receiving end. I think it's called assumption of loyalty or something like that. And as we are talking about a source (somebody giving out clubs information) not worrying about being caught because they want out, all i was saying is it's easier just to resign than get caught and be fired.

Guest Stanley30
15 minutes ago, doodmaster said:

Ex England footballer Rachel Yankey is looking for a manager's job, would be nice to have some progressive thinking at the club.

Trust me don’t go down this route. You watch the response