Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only signing until January probably because they are hoping Fane will be fit again by then.

Lyden isn't available this weekend because of the deadline. Don't know if he could be called up for Australia next week.

4 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Only signing until January probably because they are hoping Fane will be fit again by then.

Lyden isn't available this weekend because of the deadline. Don't know if he could be called up for Australia next week.

Or probably because this lad is injury prone

It's all a bit weird tbh, that midfield is crying out for experience yet we can't find a player in the whole football pyramid who can put their foot on the ball and run a game for us and the lack of quality in wide positions is also a real concern, it is what it is I suppose but it looks like hoof ball is going to rule - it's all a bit meh.

4 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Bit puzzled how you go from someone like MacDonald to a kid who's barely played any senior soccer.

It is what it is though, Bunn and Lemsagam will have to live or die by their recruitment.

There is a real tone recently with all your posts. 

You seem to want us to fail. 

We’re picking up results - it won’t last. 

We keep a clean sheet- we were lucky the keeper did his job. 

We sign a midfielder we’ve all been calling for- he’s a kid who’s hardly played. 

To not any positive at any time sounds like an agenda. 

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

There is a real tone recently with all your posts. 

You seem to want us to fail. 

We’re picking up results - it won’t last. 

We keep a clean sheet- we were lucky the keeper did his job. 

We sign a midfielder we’ve all been calling for- he’s a kid who’s hardly played. 

To not any positive at any time sounds like an agenda. 

They are my observations, you may agree or disagree with them as you wish.

2 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

They are my observations, you may agree or disagree with them as you wish.

I understand that’s how you see things. . 

I dont understand how you’ve come to that rational. You could offer your side of things on every decision the club makes. It’s a pretty depressing way to view things about a club you support. 

If we draw- I prefer to think we got something to build on. 

You think were lucky. 

If we sign a player- I’m hoping he’ll be class. 

You make judgements without seeing him play. 

Its a bizarre viewpoint from a supporter, it’s like your an opposing fan who takes an opposite viewpoint to create false debate. . . 

3 hours ago, League one forever said:

I should of seen it coming yesterday when Bunn said,   ‘he’s pleased with the competition for places’  

Sweet.

Jesus. 

Picky b*stard, I know.....but when did "of" replace "have" in the English Language? 

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

I understand that’s how you see things. . 

I dont understand how you’ve come to that rational. You could offer your side of things on every decision the club makes. It’s a pretty depressing way to view things about a club you support. 

If we draw- I prefer to think we got something to build on. 

You think were lucky. 

If we sign a player- I’m hoping he’ll be class. 

You make judgements without seeing him play. 

Its a bizarre viewpoint from a supporter, it’s like your an opposing fan who takes an opposite viewpoint to create false debate. . . 

I've no idea what he is like as a player, never heard of him let alone seen him.

I do think it is a bit odd that you would go from targeting an experienced player with pedigree and end up with an untested kid, smacks a bit of scrambling around trying to get someone in rather than the right player.

3 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I was eating a chicken and bacon sandwhich at the time Mike. I had other things on my mind. 

Forgive me? 

Multi-tasking...… I have been told by my partner not to do it...…..concentrate on eating and wipe your keyboard.

35 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

It's all a bit weird tbh, that midfield is crying out for experience yet we can't find a player in the whole football pyramid who can put their foot on the ball and run a game for us and the lack of quality in wide positions is also a real concern, it is what it is I suppose but it looks like hoof ball is going to rule - it's all a bit meh.

You must have seen this guy play as you infer that he won't be able to put his foot on the ball and run a game for us? 

I always find downboating a bit odd....if you don't agree with my comment....engage in conversation and tell me why?

Hellfire, I must be in a bad mood...…..if there is a stray cat or dog between home and pub now, it's going to get a right kicking

Archived