Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 10:29 AM, Monty Burns said:

I find you funny. I find your username funny. It is so apt, it’s brilliant.

Bullying, online and off, is detestable. So is  a grown bloke attempting to appear bullied whilst trying to defend one of Oldhams biggest bullies.

Get to fuck Lags, youre beginning to look like a pathetic joke. A twat, even. Youve certainly tried (and epically failed) to play a twat move with this post.

i’ve had some flack on here and some borderline outrageous things said to me but i’ve hardly ever popped back at people. I find it funny really but it can affect others.  Lee is right though. If people are getting rattled by a football forum it’s probably time to step away from the screen and do something else for a while.

Lags: I’ve been on record saying that i’m actually a fan of Barry. He’s personally helped me in the past and I know that he was the only one to challenge corney. Despite this, your constant need to bring the story up again is starting to get a bit boring. Surely you must realise that people on this board just don’t change their mind over night and when they are challenged they are 99% of the time going to defend their viewpoint rather than getting behind your views for BO. 

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 10:35 AM, yarddog73 said:

Wow, I think your obviously looking for confrontation given the tone of your posts, I didn't have you down as the over sensitive type but given your reaction on here I will stop engaging for fear of upsetting you.

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Or it’s true. 

3 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

It is true. We are out there offering above fair wages for decent players.

Just don’t see it.  Granted we’ve shed wages and players to build a budget but where’s the money coming from?  These three are L1 level definitely and Kelly potentially Championship.  If it is true then this is a massive signal of intent.

Again, can’t see it especially when he said he was cutting cloth accordingly this season and adopting a slower, more realistic approach.  These three would demand serious wages and either we’re going with quality over quantity with a drastically reduced squad or money’s appeared from somewhere.  If we secured that £650k in full then he’s blowing it all on players 

12 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Yep, also heard he'll be back in for training next week. Hopefully it's either a) wrong or b) it is only just to keep him ticking over before someone else signs him...

Yeh fingers crossed it’s option B from what we saw/didn’t see last season. 

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 10:40 AM, Kusunga_Is_God said:

i’ve had some flack on here and some borderline outrageous things said to me but i’ve hardly ever popped back at people. I find it funny really but it can affect others.  Lee is right though. If people are getting rattled by a football forum it’s probably time to step away from the screen and do something else for a while.

Lags: I’ve been on record saying that i’m actually a fan of Barry. He’s personally helped me in the past and I know that he was the only one to challenge corney. Despite this, your constant need to bring the story up again is starting to get a bit boring. Surely you must realise that people on this board just don’t change their mind over night and when they are challenged they are 99% of the time going to defend their viewpoint rather than getting behind your views for BO. 

12 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Glad to see that you said “hardly”. 

3 minutes ago, Lags said:

I can accept all that. I can accept I've posted about BO before also and perhaps it does get boring. Boring to all those who just want to bash him. What about every week on multiple posts about the ill's of OAFC and BO gets mentioned in a bad light as its all him.

I am glad someone as something good to say at last. Also you've aired your view in a way that's not an attack, unlike some fuckers on here. They can say what they want, it's bullying end of.

There a couple (one notable) of bullies on here. Forget ‘em... probably got disappointing personal lives. Bullies usually have. It’s a shame. 

9 minutes ago, Lags said:

Monty, I've never ever gone out to pick on anyone without provocation in my life. So, your 'like you' bullshit is way off the mark. I don't care what you believe or say, you're wrong.

Now, tell me, have I done you any harm/wrong?, if not less of the twat and the rest. You don't need to like me, but I don't need to put up with your character assassination. It's not acceptable.

1. You have had a thread closed because it was bullshit, so you are chasing people into different threads spouting the same bullshit.

2. You are chucking out sentences like ‘some fuckers on here.’

3. You are haranguing the whole board with your defenceless defending of a bully.

4. You are trying to play the bully card without realising the massive irony that you are attempting to do tbe bullying but too many people are calling you to account on it.

5. You are questioning ‘mental states’ my mental state is fragile, but l am closing in a state where l feel l may be able to accept help. I strongly suggest you do some inward looking and ask yourself whether people really are ‘picking on you for something you said ten years ago’ or whether, maybe, you have needed help for ten years. Your posts are angry, sad and repetetive, seek help. Do not become another statistic.

2 minutes ago, Lags said:

It's bullying. I am referring to BO, not me so lets make that clear to the big boys. 

I hate bullies with a passion. 

It's the constant abuse that makes it so

I don’t really want to get involved in this but I will say that surely Barry is big enough, ugly enough (its a saying not bullying) and thick skinned enough to fight his own battles.  Im sure he doesnt give much of a toss what people think of him - he was a bloody copper, I imagine hes had far worse thrown at him than a few fans on a message board.

now can we please go back to football related misery and antagonism??

2 minutes ago, Lags said:

It's bullying. I am referring to BO, not me so lets make that clear to the big boys. 

I hate bullies with a passion. 

It's the constant abuse that makes it so

Im sure Barry isn't all bad in the early days I felt sorry for him some of the stuff he got grief for.

But lets not pretend he is a victim here he brought alot of this on himself with his own actions over a number of years.

8 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Im sure Barry isn't all bad in the early days I felt sorry for him some of the stuff he got grief for.

But lets not pretend he is a victim here he brought alot of this on himself with his own actions over a number of years.

I am sure he is. I'll guarantee He'll be mentioned over something every week. I'll leave it, but like I said others will mention him and gang won't bat an eye lid.

1. I don’t want to meet you, thanks. I know you have previous for wanting to meet people off msg boards.

2. Admin tried to shut up your haranguing and you won’t listen. There are posts above asking you (and probably me) to stop and you won’t listen. I tried to point out your folly and got frustrated so l won’t ask you again, l’ll just leave it.

3. I know about five people on here and none of them are any of the multiple people telling you you are wrong. Of those multiple people l don’t [think] l know any of them. In fact l think some of them don’t like me because l get angry when people defend terrorism!!

4. Please think about getting some mental help or at the very least spend a bit of time checking yourself.

5. I do not dislike you (unless you actually are BO) l feel you are maybe lost and confused. Get help.

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 10:56 AM, kowenicki said:

There a couple (one notable) of bullies on here. Forget ‘em... probably got disappointing personal lives. Bullies usually have. It’s a shame. 

45 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

*resists comment about multiple examples of weird stalker type behaviour*

1 minute ago, Lags said:

Yes you're right. It's all not worth it, I don't need this shite.

You are right you really don’t. Now stop going looking for and trying so hard to get what you ‘dont need’. Hope you get better.

1 hour ago, Midsblue said:

Just don’t see it.  Granted we’ve shed wages and players to build a budget but where’s the money coming from?  These three are L1 level definitely and Kelly potentially Championship.  If it is true then this is a massive signal of intent.

Again, can’t see it especially when he said he was cutting cloth accordingly this season and adopting a slower, more realistic approach.  These three would demand serious wages and either we’re going with quality over quantity with a drastically reduced squad or money’s appeared from somewhere.  If we secured that £650k in full then he’s blowing it all on players 

I know it seems hard to believe, but it is true. 

Of course, it may be possible we don’t actually want to sign any of them and we are just doing it to look good.

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:40 AM, Monty Burns said:

1. I don’t want to meet you, thanks. I know you have previous for wanting to meet people off msg boards.

2. Admin tried to shut up your haranguing and you won’t listen. There are posts above asking you (and probably me) to stop and you won’t listen. I tried to point out your folly and got frustrated so l won’t ask you again, l’ll just leave it.

3. I know about five people on here and none of them are any of the multiple people telling you you are wrong. Of those multiple people l don’t [think] l know any of them. In fact l think some of them don’t like me because l get angry when people defend terrorism!!

4. Please think about getting some mental help or at the very least spend a bit of time checking yourself.

5. I do not dislike you (unless you actually are BO) l feel you are maybe lost and confused. Get help.

Archived