Transfer Rumours

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:45 AM, Monty Burns said:

You are right you really don’t. Now stop going looking for and trying so hard to get what you ‘dont need’. Hope you get better.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Lags said:

For what it's worth on the transfers rumours, I believe we really have spoke to a better class of player than most thought we would. Getting them is different.

Does this mean that mean it’s safe for the rest of us to get back on this thread now? :peepwall:

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

It is true. We are out there offering above fair wages for decent players.

Not sure how much Rochdale tend to offer, but I know they offered Zak Mills a contract and he chose us, so he picked league 2 assuming for more ££.

Sorry everybody, got sucked in, didn’t mean to hijack the thread!! Suppose that’s always the danger of closing threads when people still feel there is something to be added. Although, quite clearly, nothing new was learned there by anybody except maybe l was a little more candid than l intended to be with you all in regard to how mental l am!!!

Probably quite obvious anyway, l will accept help soon 🙄.

30 minutes ago, rosa said:

I really hope Neville starts with Georgia Stanway instead of Fran Kirby on Tuesday. 

I want to see Lucy Staniforth get more game time, mainly because she is a relative of my daughter-in-law. I remember her Dad, Gordon, playing for Hull City and the Wendies.

Staniforth's Dad that is, not my daughter-in-law's.

17 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Yep, also heard he'll be back in for training next week. Hopefully it's either a) wrong or b) it is only just to keep him ticking over before someone else signs him...

If he has asked if he can join in pre season here at his own expense, in order to impress a Spanish club when their pre season starts, then good on him. Just as long as AL doesn't intend wasting any of the wage bill on him. 

42 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

He might be good with a pre season..

I admire your optimism, Monty, but there wasn't much to show he had any talent last season. I've said before, he's a rare breed of striker that's 6'2" standing and 5'9" when he jumps. I honestly don't see him winning many headers in the box, but I'm happy to be proved wrong.

4 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I admire your optimism, Monty, but there wasn't much to show he had any talent last season. I've said before, he's a rare breed of striker that's 6'2" standing and 5'9" when he jumps. I honestly don't see him winning many headers in the box, but I'm happy to be proved wrong.

He was really unlucky with 3 shots so if they went in he would have had 4 in 7 or whatever it was.

Get why l’m on my own with this but l can’t help it !!!

7 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

If we signed those three I'd actually contemplate buying a season ticket.

This would show a statement of intent, I would not buy a season ticket but would pay on the day (selective of course) 

Archived