Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/11/2019 at 11:16 AM, rudemedic said:

One of the talking heads on Charlie Brooker's shows is called Barry Shitpeas. Someone, not me, and I'm not fully sure who, linked the common first name with a former member of both the Trust and club board. So it became a way of referring to that person, mainly on social media. 

10 minutes ago, Lags said:

Who or what is shitpeas

2 hours ago, super_blue said:

Hearing whispers of a certain Spanish bench warming striker returning! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yep, also heard he'll be back in for training next week. Hopefully it's either a) wrong or b) it is only just to keep him ticking over before someone else signs him...

58 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Yep, also heard he'll be back in for training next week. Hopefully it's either a) wrong or b) it is only just to keep him ticking over before someone else signs him...

Get him fully fit and firing and it will be like a new signing. The signing of a new, really comprehensively shit footballer 

1 hour ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Nixon now reporting the Clough interest. Says it will be difficult.

Apparently we are preparing a deal for a season long loan. Can only assume how much % of wages we put towards would be the factor. 

A forest fan on twitter doesn’t think he’ll even be on that much (I asked about 10k and he thought that was way high). 

10 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

9 hours ago, leeslover said:

Get him fully fit and firing and it will be like a new signing. The signing of a new, really comprehensively shit footballer 

Good lad Big Urko, likes most of my stuff on Instagram.... 

Sign him up 

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 6:09 AM, Monty Burns said:

😂

What? You mean if you search something in a search engine it searches for you? Amazing.

Detective Shitpeas! I don’t know what it means, but it’s funny!!

4 minutes ago, Lags said:

I meant the bullshit and the crap spouted on here. As for Shitpeas it's just another example of the gang bullying. That's all it is. So you find bullying online funny?. So poor fuckers have killed themselves over that type of behaviour. So crack on monty 

If anyone killed themselves over what is said on a football message board, then they're probably mentally unstable enough that they would have done it anyway...

31 minutes ago, Lags said:

I meant the bullshit and the crap spouted on here. As for Shitpeas it's just another example of the gang bullying. That's all it is. So you find bullying online funny?. So poor fuckers have killed themselves over that type of behaviour. So crack on monty 

I find you funny. I find your username funny. It is so apt, it’s brilliant.

Bullying, online and off, is detestable. So is  a grown bloke attempting to appear bullied whilst trying to defend one of Oldhams biggest bullies.

Get to fuck Lags, youre beginning to look like a pathetic joke. A twat, even. Youve certainly tried (and epically failed) to play a twat move with this post.

Rumours on Twatter this morn that we’re in for Zac Clough (Forest), Danny Mayor (Bury) and Michael Kelly ( Bristol Rovers).

Fuck me; people are either starting early this morning or still coming down from the night before.... or The Clown has smuggled a few million in from abroad 

1 minute ago, Midsblue said:

Rumours on Twatter this morn that we’re in for Zac Clough (Forest), Danny Mayor (Bury) and Michael Kelly ( Bristol Rovers).

Fuck me; people are either starting early this morning or still coming down from the night before.... or The Clown has smuggled a few million in from abroad 

Or it’s true. 

40 minutes ago, Lags said:

Wow, I think your obviously looking for confrontation given the tone of your posts, I didn't have you down as the over sensitive type but given your reaction on here I will stop engaging for fear of upsetting you.

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 9:56 AM, Lee Sinnott said:

If anyone killed themselves over what is said on a football message board, then they're probably mentally unstable enough that they would have done it anyway...

Archived