Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, latics22 said:

If edmondson and his agent wanted to Peterborough they would have pushed it more, Peterborough or rangers hhhmmm let me think. He talks about professionalism then calls people dick  heads. Then goes on to say he's good at picking managers, even tho he sacked him. What an arrogant wanka

Would you take the wanka in exchange for AL?🤔

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any substance in the mayor rumour earlier in the week? All would be forgiven if Marco pulled that one off. In fact, he should be given the freedom of the town if managed to pursuade him to drop down two levels below his ability.

back in the real world, can anyone confirm if the second best player in the league (mouche) has signed for next year?

8 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

Is that official? So he’s a free agent or could he still sign?

One step forward,Six steps backwards as usual for this club!

We had an option but offered reduced terms. I’m hoping there are negotiations ongoing but have zero information on such.

6 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Morecambe had a shocker in the first 45 minutes but then took the game to us second half, especially Mills who was given more freedom to roam.

Didn't he run through our midfield with ease and get a few decent efforts off in the process?

They took the game to us because Frankie Fun brought on a CB at half time and tried to hang on for 45 mins. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. A game we could have won 5-0 should have finished 2-2. 

7 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

We had an option but offered reduced terms. I’m hoping there are negotiations ongoing but have zero information on such.

Fair doos. Cheers for the update. 

Just pay the guy what he wants. You ain’t getting better at this level for me.

39 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

They took the game to us because Frankie Fun brought on a CB at half time and tried to hang on for 45 mins. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. A game we could have won 5-0 should have finished 2-2. 

Yeah, its was that game that the realisation set in that FB wouldn't make a manager.

We won but I came home fuming!!!

2 minutes ago, losesome said:

Yeah, its was that game that the realisation set in that FB wouldn't make a manager.

We won but I came home fuming!!!

The game that proved he was clueless was Yeovil away early doors when he shut up shop against a sunday league team when they were there for the taking. Yet some people on here were claiming it was a good result at the time because they sat 5th. 

9 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

The game that proved he was clueless was Yeovil away early doors when he shut up shop against a sunday league team when they were there for the taking. Yet some people on here were claiming it was a good result at the time because they sat 5th. 

To be honest we never win down south so maybe it was a good point 

35 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

Now that was a crap performance. Never had any intentions of winning that one.

15 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Speaks about Edmundson 

He says when they had agreed everything the player was on holiday, but didn't LS tell us that George had already been up to Rangers to look around their facilities (how he was able to do that without a deal being done I don't know). Rangers were also still in the bidding at that time, so why would we tie ourselves down to a deal with Posh?

43 minutes ago, al_bro said:

He says when they had agreed everything the player was on holiday, but didn't LS tell us that George had already been up to Rangers to look around their facilities (how he was able to do that without a deal being done I don't know). Rangers were also still in the bidding at that time, so why would we tie ourselves down to a deal with Posh?

Glasgow not a holiday destination then? 😂😂😂🇬🇧

8 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Tidy winger would be impressed if we got him. Can’t see them wanting to push branger and nepo out though 

Sad times when we are happy to take Accrington's cast offs.

22 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Sad times when we are happy to take Accrington's cast offs.

Makes me laugh this...were you saying the same when we signed Holloway, Main and Palmer?

Holloway, the guy who couldn't get a game at League Two Wycombe? Did a great job that season

Main, the guy who couldn't catch Doncaster's team who were struggling with us? Also did a great job

Palmer, the infamous 'why are we signing kids from Burton Albion?' - Yeah, he was our best player

26 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

Makes me laugh this...were you saying the same when we signed Holloway, Main and Palmer?

Holloway, the guy who couldn't get a game at League Two Wycombe? Did a great job that season

Main, the guy who couldn't catch Doncaster's team who were struggling with us? Also did a great job

Palmer, the infamous 'why are we signing kids from Burton Albion?' - Yeah, he was our best player

Wonder who signed those guys .... oh yeah wait, the common denominator 

3 hours ago, unsworthlatic said:

Another player Morecambe were hoping to see back in their shirt at the start of the new season, our cup runneth over!

Archived