Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, adamoafc said:

BP I know you are a fan of burgess having suggested him but come of it he was terrible for us. 

He was a teenager and learning..still think he will be decent as he matures.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

He was a teenager and learning..still think he will be decent as he matures.

If he has a younger version of Clark (or Clark himself if he returns) alongside him.

I know it was mentioned by Nixon on Twitter about us being interested in Mayor a few weeks ago and nothings been said since. He's not long become a father and wants to stay local as he's settled in the area. Surely we should at least be making him an offer. I know Plymouth, Ipswich and Bradford are reportedly after him and money talks but if he after location we could be in with a shout. 

12 minutes ago, Dave1978 said:

I know it was mentioned by Nixon on Twitter about us being interested in Mayor a few weeks ago and nothings been said since. He's not long become a father and wants to stay local as he's settled in the area. Surely we should at least be making him an offer. I know Plymouth, Ipswich and Bradford are reportedly after him and money talks but if he after location we could be in with a shout. 

Its not gospel as I am not on the inside. I believe we've approached him/agent but he's been offered silly money on the South Coast 

Oldham Athletic are aiming to swoop for two new players, D3D4 Football understands.

The League Two outfit are chasing the services of both Bury wing-back Callum McFadzean and Nottingham Forest forward Zach Clough as the pre-season program begins to ramp up.

The Latics have offloaded a number of their higher earners this summer while also appointing Laurent Banide as manager.

http://d3d4football.com/oldham-athletic-aim-to-kick-start-recruitment-drive-with-double-signing/

The Clough rumour has been around for a couple of weeks now also. 

Think we could see a few in before the players head off to Morocco. 

I know someone who had a box last season and as part of renewal talks last week, he was told 3 players will be in on 1st July but the club couldn't name any. Indications do seem to be though that all 3 will be foreign. 

1 hour ago, aaronoafc said:

The Clough rumour has been around for a couple of weeks now also. 

Think we could see a few in before the players head off to Morocco. 

I know someone who had a box last season and as part of renewal talks last week, he was told 3 players will be in on 1st July but the club couldn't name any. Indications do seem to be though that all 3 will be foreign. 

Don't really care as long as they know where the ball goes

It will be Lee Sinnotts three. Slovenian league striker, skinny french kid and can’t remember the other chaps name.

Personally, l’m lookin forward to the striker bein a little cult hero psycho who bags 1 in 2 for us. Willing to accept 1 in 3 if he gets some mega red cards.

52 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

It will be Lee Sinnotts three. Slovenian league striker, skinny french kid and can’t remember the other chaps name.

Personally, l’m lookin forward to the striker bein a little cult hero psycho who bags 1 in 2 for us. Willing to accept 1 in 3 if he gets some mega red cards.

Hoping that we get that mythical 20 goals a season striker as a minimum. 

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Isn’t there talk that we have paid for this slovenian player? I heard the name and i’m sure it said attacking midfielder/striker and that he was under contract with his current team. 

Archived