Stevenage (a)

27 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

If we lose Tuesday why risk being embarrassed by a non league team in the Cup to prove Bunn can't manage? 

20th in the 6 game form table, 17th in the League after 16 games, it would be a shit situation in League 1 never mind League 2, we've lost six already and of our 5 wins they've largely come against teams propping the table up, add to that the football is as bad as I've witnessed in many a year and the situation is getting desperate.

He can't get 11 players to turn up and perform on the same day, there always seems to be three or four having an off day and we still haven't put in a decent 90 minutes as a team and we are months into the season.

Get rid whist we still have a season to salvage.

Your comments are spot-on but who takes control of the squad if he goes?
No Andy Rhodes.
No Philliskirk.
Lemsagam will probably ask Clarke to do it.

To even be discussing how big the points gap is from the bottom as oppose to the top is a fucking travesty imo. When we were relegated , I didn’t have any thoughts that we should be entitled to go straight back up. After about 5 matches that changed after I’d seen the quality of opposition. A decent manager would (again imo) have us comfortable in the playoff places. 

Bunn out !!!

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Our squad is really really shit - the quality of manager needed to turn this season around would never manage Oldham Athletic whilst this clown is the majority shareholder.

Absolutely bang on. The fookin clown in charge is to blame for this. He’s a moron.

Edited by lookersstandandy
  • Like 1

Getting rid of Bunn would be like reorganising the deck chairs on the titanic. Bunn might be shite, but what chance does he have with no budget and the threat of his staff either being sacked or not paid on time?

For the first time, I think David Dunn's quote about even Jose Mourinho not being able to improve us might be spot on..

6 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Absolutely bang on. The fookin clown in charge is to blame for this. He’s a moron.

He’s the moron putting his money into the club when no one else would. If so many fans could do better then buy the club and save his money and finance a better squad. Sorry, but we get the squad and manager that the owner can afford.

• Like 1

Just now, JoeP said:

Getting rid of Bunn would be like reorganising the deck chairs on the titanic. Bunn might be shite, but what chance does he have with no budget and the threat of his staff either being sacked or not paid on time?

For the first time, I think David Dunn's quote about even Jose Mourinho not being able to improve us might be spot on..

Well said 

2 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Im sick of this shite.

He spent his budget. He chose to sign all these crocks. He’s picking the wrong team, tactics, formations and subs. He’s the negative manager.

Any decent manager would have us at least pushing the play offs in this abomination of a league. So stop talking shite.

8 minutes ago, oldhamoafc said:

Im sick of this shite.

He spent his budget. He chose to sign all these crocks. He’s picking the wrong team, tactics, formations and subs. He’s the negative manager.

Any decent manager would have us at least pushing the play offs in this abomination of a league. So stop talking shite.

Aw, bless ya...

2 minutes ago, Hands on said:

Is it a little stupid to say losing 3 2 away from home is not the worst possible result upon which we should call for Bunn to be sacked. 

After that managerial performance....NO.

We, as fans, could see that Stevenage were getting a grip of the game when we were 2-1 up yet Bunn did nothing to alleviate the pressure that the opposition were putting us under.

Tactically clueless, indecisive and ineffective.

Time to go.....we can do better. 

10 minutes ago, oldhamoafc said:

Im sick of this shite.

He's not talking shite though. At a guess, I would say Bunn got what he could with his budget...a budget of which we have no inkling to as how much. Any decent manager may struggle under the same circumstances.

3 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

After that managerial performance....NO.

We, as fans, could see that Stevenage were getting a grip of the game when we were 2-1 up yet Bunn did nothing to alleviate the pressure that the opposition were putting us under.

Tactically clueless, indecisive and ineffective.

Time to go.....we can do better. 

Who, of any experience and calibre, is going to come to the club and take what is very rapidly becoming a poisoned chalice, if it's not one already?

4 minutes ago, Wardie said:

He's not talking shite though. At a guess, I would say Bunn got what he could with his budget...a budget of which we have no inkling to as how much. Any decent manager may struggle under the same circumstances.

You’re telling me we couldn’t have got better for our money? Lyden, coke, oGrady,  Engone, even Miller and Surridge to a certain degree cause they can’t stay fit. Baxter Is still way off or being mismanaged. 

Thats before you even get on to his tactics.

So yes. Talking Shite.

6 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Who, of any experience and calibre, is going to come to the club and take what is very rapidly becoming a poisoned chalice, if it's not one already?

Let's get someone who believes they can take it forward despite the circumstances.

Bunn never did.

Just now, oldhamoafc said:

You’re telling me we couldn’t have got better for our money? Lyden, coke, oGrady,  Engone, even Miller and Surridge to a certain degree cause they can’t stay fit. Baxter Is still way off or being mismanaged. 

Thats before you even get on to his tactics.

So yes. Talking Shite.

O'Grady and Coke, I admit and Branger-Engone, well, I have seen worse in a blue shirt. Miller and Surridge were probably worth the gamble and may yet prove very useful.
Tactics? Yes...they leave a lot to the imagination.

6 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Wardie, I normally agree with you but there are plenty of experienced managers out there and this job is one of the Golden "92".