Stevenage (a)

1 minute ago, forever blue said:

Well Fu-ck Me we lost and this website goes Ballistic. Get a Fu-cking  Grip you Morons .We are where we are.If you don't like it Fu-k off and support Stockport or someone else.You guys must have a hell of a rotten life sucking in all this negativity,

You okay petal?

3 minutes ago, forever blue said:

Well Fu-ck Me we lost and this website goes Ballistic. Get a Fu-cking  Grip you Morons .We are where we are.If you don't like it Fu-k off and support Stockport or someone else.You guys must have a hell of a rotten life sucking in all this negativity,

U ok hun? Pm me babes

5 minutes ago, forever blue said:

It's you isn't it ...... Cra-ig Rev-el Hor-wood :D 

I’ve seen us in all four divisions and even been there when applying for re-election to the football league. I don’t know whether it’s my age or what but this must be as low as I have ever felt supporting this football club.

The club is dropping like a stone and I’m beginning to think as to whether it’s really worth carrying on. We must have the most injury prone and patched up squad in the whole of the country and a manager who hasn’t a clue what his best team is and seems to pick it based on the comments of fans on this board.

I really wanted FB to succeed because he has personal history here, however he is, in my opinion, almost certainly bound for failure and comes across as one of the most uninspiring managers I have ever witnessed at this club.

If he shows the same lack of enthusiasm when preparing and mentoring the players it’s no wonder we are in this woeful position!

I’m sorry but ‘Bunn Out’!!

Went today and the performance wasn’t to bad, the only weak link was hunt who got tore apart time after time, for once this season Bunn played the right players but it’s a little to late, to many times played cog on his own upfront!!! Fair shout to miller and nep today ran the shop up front today?, should he have shut up shop at 2-1 up, which are his normal tactics away from home as normal? Who knows, this is why we are missing a experienced manager or does Bunn play that way because he knows our defence can be shite??

agree with oafc 1955 , I could be oafc 1952 , seen it done it,  all four divisions , still think this squad  should be top 4 but today was a real downer , for the first time  I am starting to wonder is it worth it supporting this club. My daughter and I travel over from the Fylde coast every few weeks and in between we listen to ifollow ( when it works!!) , I really thought this season we could do something but I am so fed up of having my Saturdays ruined . My wife is unhappy with my miserable 3 to 5 moods most Saturdays , surely a play off campaign isn't too much to ask !!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wardie said:

Your comments are spot-on but who takes control of the squad if he goes?
No Andy Rhodes.
No Philliskirk.
Lemsagam will probably ask Clarke to do it.

I always thought Clarke has future Oldham Manager through him But he's the Captain, and cannot lead this team on the pitch, so I doubt it off it. 

4 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I would be all for giving Clarke the job if it means he doesn't step out onto the pitch for us again. Gerrard would be ridiculed on here if he had turned out some of the performances that Clarke has this season.

But, it'll be Gary Bowyer...

The fed up with off the field shenanigans Gary Bowyer? 

2 hours ago, steveecky said:

He’s the moron putting his money into the club when no one else would.....

.....he hasn’t got any money.... that’s why;

- We don’t have a CEO

- We don’t have a board

- he hired, then fired Simon Brooke in the metaphoric blink of an eye

- We don’t have an Assistant (Football) Manager after the last one (in the job 4 months) was sacked for nothing

- We’ve lost Academy staff that haven’t been replaced / he wants Philkiskirk out

- The asst Groundsman left & has now come back as the head groundsman after the original head groundsman left

- Countless (non playing) staff have left & call him a clown on social media

- Countless (playing) staff have left & call him a clown on social media

- Wages have been paid late / 6 months of pension contributions for staff haven’t been paid

How many clues do we need?

Edited by lookersstandandy
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, forever blue said:

What a sad state of affairs we have evolved to. We are only just over a third of the season gone .Yep I am as pissed off as the rest of you . .But you know what Oldham Athletic Corse's through my blood and has done for 45 years .I wont Fu-king give up now and I never will

corse

(kɔːs)

n
an archaic word for corpse

Sounds about right for Latics at the moment.