Doncaster (A)

1 minute ago, latics22 said:

It’s ridiculous! Well it’s his money he is throwing away 

If this is AL interfering, it makes you wonder what it is that he really wants for the club. I said in another post that I wasn't too concerned because results under PW had gone well until last week. It's getting irritating now, playing a genuine winger at full back when there's three genuine FBs on the bench.

3 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

If this is AL interfering, it makes you wonder what it is that he really wants for the club. I said in another post that I wasn't too concerned because results under PW had gone well until last week. It's getting irritating now, playing a genuine winger at full back when there's three genuine FBs on the bench.

I am 100% certain it has absolutely nothing to do with making a few quid on the players he and his Bro bring in :)

3 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Same as Macc on the left then, 

or Forest Green. 

Yes... and Fulham. 

Don’t get me wrong, I have probably championed Nepo as much, or more than,   anyone here since he signed and still can’t understand why he was dropped by the Manc last season.  He’d be one of the first names on the team sheet for me in a forward left position.

.... but this did work against Fulham. 

Edited by kowenicki

9 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

I am 100% certain it has absolutely nothing to do with making a few quid on the players he and his Bro bring in :)

But he owns hunt , makes no difference who he sells and there is more chance of selling hunt, than pissing bragner!

Edited by latics22