Got what we deserved in the end. Good first half invited them on and while they created chances they didn't take them. But we has oue own moment's.Baxter excellent first half.

2nd half bury 11 given freedom of the park someone had to jump on him. Constantly got the ball played it wide and eventually we couldn't keep them out. That 3rd was a joke it just needed clearing.

Missilou  was battling on his own in the middle of the park at times. Maouche ineffective  surprised he stayed on as long as he did.

We needed to offer more going forward to give Baxter chance to support the attack. 

We just don't have the quality to really duke it out with the best in the division. I'm loathe to be too critical of scholes as he hasn't had a lot of time in the job and resources are limited but I hope he's backed in the summer and we get our recruitment done early.

24 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I wouldn’t blame Scholes, yet anyway. Came in at the wrong time, it should have been in the summer. Sign a deal and keep wild till the end of the season. But it’s done now, let’s hope AL can be patient....

That would be silly why wait until the end of the season get him in now and let him learn about which players he needs and which he wont. How being a league 2 manager works.

Bury got Ryan Lowe in at the back end of the season so he could assess the squad and now hes built his own side and look where they are.

He will have learned alot from today. It would have been a miracle had we gone up let him learn his trade.

42 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Scholes was a mistake, not many industries where you can walk into a job with zero experience

That is bollocks, we were beaten by a far better side today, the players aren't good enough, let Scholes recruit in the summer and see what his players can do. 

5 minutes ago, disjointed said:

That is bollocks, we were beaten by a far better side today, the players aren't good enough, let Scholes recruit in the summer and see what his players can do. 

It's laughable that people are making judgment calls on Scholes already. What did they expect? :lol:

We've got a mid table squad. We've barely got any fire power up front and we concede every game. 

It's win some lose some for the rest of the season. It's a write off. I'm sure most of these players won't be here next season, then we'll see what sort of manager Scholes is. When he's got his own players playing for him.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Going 👆 

Fair play to your fans today, great turnout and made for a great atmosphere . Thought you defended well first half but fitness and quality showed in the end. Mayor was surprising quiet but when you have Maynard, Oshea and Adams with Rossiter absolute class in midfield it's never going to be easy. 

Some of our fans doubted Lowe end of last season but he inherited a crap squad. Give Scholes time and a transfer window 

Next stop Wembley 

Ps Dale and Horwich are going down so always a positive lads

Edited by Buryshaker

3 minutes ago, Buryshaker said:

Going 👆 

Fair play to your fans today, great turnout and made for a great atmosphere . Thought you defended well first half but fitness and quality showed in the end. Mayor was surprising quiet but when you have Maynard, Oshea and Adams with Rossiter absolute class in midfield it's never going to be easy. 

Next stop Wembley 

Dont forget your bucket

39 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Bury, like the other teams at the very top, have had significant investment on the pitch and off it. Most other teams in or around the play offs have had a decent period of stability. 

We've had neither. And until we have at least one of those (preferably both) we’re never going to make any significant progress. I’m not sure why anyone would expect any different. 

100% agree.

17 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

They were shaking buckets outside the ground.

Not with their new owner, who nobody knows anything about, who is absolutely not a front man for peel holdings and there’s absolutely no chance their ground will become a housing estate

1 hour ago, Buryshaker said:

Going 👆 

Some of our fans doubted Lowe end of last season but he inherited a crap squad. Give Scholes time and a transfer window 

Next stop Wembley 

Ps Dale and Horwich are going down so always a positive lads

I really hope we do a Ryan Lowe and we have the finance to improve. 

At this rate, I'm fearful Scholes will even be here at the start of next season. 

The lack of any discernable funds is the biggest concern. 

1 hour ago, bluehobbit said:

Got what we deserved in the end. Good first half invited them on and while they created chances they didn't take them. But we has oue own moment's.Baxter excellent first half.

2nd half bury 11 given freedom of the park someone had to jump on him. Constantly got the ball played it wide and eventually we couldn't keep them out. That 3rd was a joke it just needed clearing.

Missilou  was battling on his own in the middle of the park at times. Maouche ineffective  surprised he stayed on as long as he did.

We needed to offer more going forward to give Baxter chance to support the attack. 

We just don't have the quality to really duke it out with the best in the division. I'm loathe to be too critical of scholes as he hasn't had a lot of time in the job and resources are limited but I hope he's backed in the summer and we get our recruitment done early.

The Bury number 11 Rossiter is the sort Scholes would love in his team., he's on loan from Rangers who paid a substantial fee for him from Liverpool.

We are probably at our lowest point in our history with the worst squad we have ever had, that is not an over reaction its a fact..

Out of all those players i would only keep Edmundson, Nepo, Baxter, Missilou and attempt to buy Lang..other than those 5 everybody else can piss off..

We was well beaten by a team that has improved over the season and in all honesty should have been beating us at half time..This week and the three games we have had to endure have to be three of the worst ever played im succession, the new manager effect hasnt happened..why??? All the players were pulling the same way for Wild but dont look too arsed to be playing for Scholes apart from Baxter who has stepped up his game..

Our season is now over and we are in Feb, no more away games for me this season because ive seen too many shit not giving a fuck performances in the last few months..

Fulham feels like it was a few seasons ago right now..

2 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

We are probably at our lowest point in our history with the worst squad we have ever had, that is not an over reaction its a fact..

Out of all those players i would only keep Edmundson, Nepo, Baxter, Missilou and attempt to buy Lang..other than those 5 everybody else can piss off..

We was well beaten by a team that has improved over the season and in all honesty should have been beating us at half time..This week and the three games we have had to endure have to be three of the worst ever played im succession, the new manager effect hasnt happened..why??? All the players were pulling the same way for Wild but dont look too arsed to be playing for Scholes apart from Baxter who has stepped up his game..

Our season is now over and we are in Feb, no more away games for me this season because ive seen too many shit not giving a fuck performances in the last few months..

Fulham feels like it was a few seasons ago right now..

No chance of Lang, 11 goals from the wing, not even been here all season. Class above 

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

Today sure, but not Crewe and Morecambe 

My view is that PW should have been given the rest of the season, I think we’d have had a shot at the playoffs but it does rather feel like Scholes is taking the rest of the season to plan for next........perhaps that’s the right idea, we’ll see I guess. I am also genuinely concerned that he is a pure experiment and based on emotion and ego rather than evidence 

Remember the discussions last year about going down and how we might quickly go from being an average league 1 side to an average league 2 side......well it’s happened folks!