Boundary Park buy out

9 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

What’s the crack here? This lad just tweeted this...

Innocent or otherwise?? 

13 Aug 2019  First Gazette notice for compulsory strike-off
This document is being processed and will be available in 5 days.

It will be due to the late filing of accounts.

7 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

How does it go Yardy?  de de de de....

It’s a race to the bottom! 

Which relate to way before the FLG got involved. I've heard that the accounts are waiting from something from the club (but may be wrong). So yeah, de de de de...

4 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Which relate to way before the FLG got involved. I've heard that the accounts are waiting from something from the club (but may be wrong). So yeah, de de de de...

Irrelevant.  FLG have “acquired the shares”.  It’s their responsibility.  Didn’t they do their due diligence?  

The bit about waiting for something from the club seems highly unlikely.  It’s their accounts.  But no doubt they will point the finger else where.... let’s not forget... this is Blitz we are talking about.

Edited by kowenicki

12 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Irrelevant.  FLG have “acquired the shares”.  It’s their responsibility.  Didn’t they do their due diligence?  

The bit about waiting for something from the club seems highly unlikely.  It’s their accounts.  But no doubt they will point the finger else where.... let’s not forget... this is Blitz we are talking about.

When did FLG acquire the shares? 

7 minutes ago, Jimbooth said:

When did FLG acquire the shares? 

After the accounting period in question.  Well... they said they have, no idea if they actually have...they say a lot of things. 

Edited by kowenicki

22 hours ago, OAFCBilly said:

Cheers

All 25 have now been contacted/reached out to us. Don't know if Bozman was in this list - if he was then great but if not please contact us as we really don't have any more names or details on our list as everybody on our list has been contacted.

Hopefully you will see this Billy.

I emailed supporter.services@oldhamathletic.co.uk with details of my purchase  last night  and .............................  no response.

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

After the accounting period in question.  Well... they said they have, no idea if they actually have...they say a lot of things. 

Where have they said they’ve acquired the shares then?? 

Just now, kowenicki said:

After the period in question.  Well... they said they have, no idea if they actually have...they say a lot of things. 

I thought one of your many complaints about the FLG was that they didn’t say enough?

Where have “they said they have” acquired the shares?

2 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Where have they said they’ve acquired the shares then?? 

I guess it’s vague enough to be open to interpretation, but they are certainly behaving like they own the shares. Employing senior staff on contracts etc. 

10th May

As part of our purchase agreement, the fan led group have agreed to take over the operation of the Oldham Event Centre. This will commence on Monday, May 20th

Also 10th

As part of the agreed purchase of Boundary Park, the group are acquiring the shares in Oldham Event Centre. Thus taking over the 364 day operations within the stand.

17th

We are pleased to announce that subject to contract Simon Wood has agreed to renew his position as Executive Chef at Oldham Event Centre. 

19th

We have now been running the OEC for almost a month and this has allowed us to inject some much needed resource into the day to day operation of the facility.

10 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I guess it’s vague enough to be open to interpretation, but they are certainly behaving like they own the shares. Employing senior staff on contracts etc. 

10th May

As part of our purchase agreement, the fan led group have agreed to take over the operation of the Oldham Event Centre. This will commence on Monday, May 20th

Also 10th

As part of the agreed purchase of Boundary Park, the group are acquiring the shares in Oldham Event Centre. Thus taking over the 364 day operations within the stand.

17th

We are pleased to announce that subject to contract Simon Wood has agreed to renew his position as Executive Chef at Oldham Event Centre. 

19th

We have now been running the OEC for almost a month and this has allowed us to inject some much needed resource into the day to day operation of the facility.

I'm straining to see any degree of vagueness in there about them buying the shares, could you point me towards the grey area?

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

10th May

Also 10th

17th

19th

Leaving out quotes to suit your incorrect beliefs doesn’t make you right. 

36 minutes ago, leeslover said:

I'm straining to see any degree of vagueness in there about them buying the shares, could you point me towards the grey area?

18 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Leaving out quotes to suit your incorrect beliefs doesn’t make you right. 

So Kowenicki is wrong then?

1 hour ago, leeslover said:

Sorry, are you saying they have or they haven’t? That they intend to or they don’t? 

1 hour ago, bozman said:

Hopefully you will see this Billy.

I emailed supporter.services@oldhamathletic.co.uk with details of my purchase  last night  and .............................  no response.

Both myself and our Finance Director have emailed you

• Like 1

1 minute ago, leeslover said:

I was asking for your to find out 

Well they say they are running it now. 

They then say on 10th May that they intend to purchase the shares.  Not sure if they have completed on that or not.  Info vacuum. 

Nothing posted at companies house though. 

So they haven’t bought the shares and the trust aren’t aware of any movement on the ground.  Slowly slowly. 

28 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Well they say they are running it now. 

They then say on 10th May that they intend to purchase the shares.  Not sure if they have completed on that or not.  Info vacuum. 

Nothing posted at companies house though. 

So they haven’t bought the shares and the trust aren’t aware of any movement on the ground.  Slowly slowly. 

They say lots of things in their info vacuum. Except the thing you said they said. 

They are in the process of acquiring the shares. In the meantime they have taken over the running of the OEC. Which includes taking on staff it seems. As I understand it, this is what they have said. And this is what has happened. 

7 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

They say lots of things in their info vacuum. Except the thing you said they said. 

They are in the process of acquiring the shares. In the meantime they have taken over the running of the OEC. Which includes taking on staff it seems. As I understand it, this is what they have said. And this is what has happened. 

In the process of buying the shares... of a company that is under threat of being struck off.