Boundary Park buy out

1 hour ago, JohnnyPimp said:

I misinterpreted that too.

Says something about my accepted level of swearing.

Ha ha, I did the same!

Edited by BLUMAX
typo

26 minutes ago, leeslover said:

Maybe, my take on it is that he just isn't cut out for working within the UK working culture and laws. The boss isn't all-powerful here, I don't think that's how he sees things 

My Friend,who does a quite a bit of Business with Guys from the Middle East said exactly the same last week!

Edited by BLUMAX

1 minute ago, BLUMAX said:

My Friend,who does a quitwe a bit of Business with Guys from the Middle East said exactly the same last week!

When I was out there we were considered odd in that there were proper HR procedures for "local," (which actually meant Syrian, Palestinian,  Egyptian) staff and sacked people were paid up. You literally could just tell someone to get the fuck out of the building and never come back, and for any reason.

3 hours ago, tGWB said:

Recent article on D3D4Football by @stringer-oafc stated that the club owed £12,000 for the hospitality and catering services provided by the OEC

Needs paying of course, but not beyond our means you would think

2 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Jesus, is that it?

2 hours ago, Lags said:

No, that's not it. As well you know.

2 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Anybody....? 

2 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

I think you meant £12k "is that it" as in, "is that only how much it is?"

Whereas Lags thought you meant "is that it?" as in, as that all the problem is, when it's clear in the point of paying it is much bigger than that.

2 hours ago, Lags said:

He knew that....

I didn’t and I doubt anyone else did 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

2 hours ago, tGWB said:

Harry

For me, with the club owing only £12,000, it clearly shows there is more than outstanding monies owed to the OEC in the way of the proposed SLA being signed off

2 hours ago, Lags said:

Don't indulge him, he's just hanging out the reply for his troops to load off on.

😂 🤷🏼‍♂️

I was genuinely surprised that the amount he owes might only be £12k. Nothing else. 

Yes, I am fully aware that other stuff is at play 😂

You won’t but you need to try to understand that just because you speak & think

in riddles that doesn’t mean that everyone, or anyone, else does. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

FIFY AgendaLad

But we've still signed Vera though who is clearly shit and we are going into the season with a team on paper (and on grass) that is weaker than the one that finished 14th last season.

Besides I thought Wilson was Langs replacement. Who's Edmondson and Iversons replacements?

Edited by GlossopLatic

15 minutes ago, leeslover said:

When I was out there we were considered odd in that there were proper HR procedures for "local," (which actually meant Syrian, Palestinian,  Egyptian) staff and sacked people were paid up. You literally could just tell someone to get the fuck out of the building and never come back, and for any reason.

😂

Sounds familiar. . .

Morning Abdallah 

Get out. 

Right. 

*Disclaimer- I reserve the right to make a joke, without accusation from the #noALagenda lads.*

8 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

But we've still signed Vera though who is clearly shit and we are going into the season with a team on paper (and on grass) that is weaker than the one that finished 14th last season.

Besides I thought Wilson was Langs replacement. Who's Edmondson and Iversons replacements?

Egert is Edmundsons or Stott. 

Woods is Iversons ? 

30 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Nah, you chose Vera coz it suits the narrative. Desire might be shit hot. Waiting and seeing doesn't suit either tho. Or waiting for Aug 31st when business is concluded.

As for replacements elsewhere, Stott appears to now be Edmundsons replacement. Woods is Iversons. Guess what, Wheaters is Clarkes 👍

Edited by boundaryblue80
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Nah, you chose Vera coz it suits the narrative. Desire might be shit hot. Waiting and seeing doesn't suit either tho. Or waiting for Aug 31st when business is concluded.

As for replacements elsewhere, Stott appears to now be Edmundsons replacement. Woods is Iversons. Guess what, Wheaters is Clarkes 👍

Agreed. 

I actually think the squad might be stronger than last years if we get a decent CM and Striker in. We still have 4 loans left.. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kowenicki said:

@OAFCBilly

so what’s the crack here? 

If bad news I presume it will be the same on the car park and that’s why we haven’t had our passes yet? 

Mind you, it was free for all at the last friendly, bo car park attendants on duty. 👍

Problem with bo car park attendats they don't know diddley. 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, leeslover said:

Yes, he described them as taking abrupt to a new level!

My Mate is in the Carpet game,wasnt sure if he was buying Persian Rugs or Flying Carpets!

2 hours ago, underdog said:

I wonder who owes who the most?

Landlord or club owner?

And how long back can you chase a previous company for that owes you money...or your the business you have acquired money? I will presume there is a legal precedent set?

Landlord owes most i’m led to believe. 

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

I didn’t and I doubt anyone else did 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

😂 🤷🏼‍♂️

I was genuinely surprised that the amount he owes might only be £12k. Nothing else. 

Yes, I am fully aware that other stuff is at play 😂

You won’t but you need to try to understand that just because you speak & think

in riddles that doesn’t mean that everyone, or anyone, else does. 

You're far funny trying to be funny. Sometimes it works others it just doesn't.

We know that's all that matters hey Harry

4 hours ago, rudemedic said:

I think the reduced funding for the team might have helped. Especially when the money raised by the team was put towards the stand instead. 

I think we would do better with 4 stands open though. 

image.thumb.png.7c2168a791a54c98c3c51e04b41e3be6.png

The first bold line is when the old Broadway stand was demolished. The second, dotted bold line is the season in which the new stand was opened part-way through. While it's negligible, the data seems to point to us doing slightly better at home when 4 stands are in operation.

7 minutes ago, Simpo said:

The first bold line is when the old Broadway stand was demolished. The second, dotted bold line is the season in which the new stand was opened part-way through. While it's negligible, the data seems to point to us doing slightly better at home when 4 stands are in operation.

Great work. 

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

Agreed. 

I actually think the squad might be stronger than last years if we get a decent CM and Striker in. We still have 4 loans left.. 

We can have as many loans as we like can't we, but only 5 in the match day squad? 

1 hour ago, Simpo said:

Irrelevant chart. Proves nothing other than that's the home points as a percentage of total points...

2 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Yet you picked Wilson over O'grady to suit your narrative.

Overall do you believe we are stronger or weaker than the team that kicked off last season? (a season which ended with our worst finish in 49 years)

I think we are weaker less than 24 hours before the kick off I can't see anything other than a relegation scrap to stay in the football league are you happy with this?

Edited by GlossopLatic

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Yet you picked Wilson over O'grady to suit your narrative.

Overall do you believe we are stronger or weaker than the team that kicked off last season? (a season which ended with our worst finish in 49 years)

I think we are weaker less than 24 hours before the kick off I can't see anything other than a relegation scrap to stay in the football league are you happy with this?

Wait and see until August 31 Agenda boy .