4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Legally? Whatever. They didn’t say that.  

They are employing people. They can talk now if they wish. There is nothing preventing them saying who they are and what they want to do. 

So you don’t care who they are or what their intentions are?  Because they will only own the ground?  Right. 

Who are they employing? 

19 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

So you don’t care who they are or what their intentions are?  Because they will only own the ground?  Right. 

You’re doing a top job of not understanding what people are saying on here tonight.

I’ve called for a Plan from the owner of the club.... his legal helpers have a written one for him.... it’s lacks some clarity, tries to deflect blame elsewhere & is punctuated with eye-rolling platitudes.... but it’s a start.

I went to town posting all the questions I believed the Trust should be asking of our landowner/landlord when they were due to meet him.

....but you want me to be posing questions of a group of people who own neither about their intentions and plans for something they don’t own? It’s nonsensical.

Final comment. The FLG are fans. Neither Marco nor Blitz are.

Edited by lookersstandandy

5 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

You’re doing a top job of not understanding what people are saying on here tonight.

I’ve called for a Plan from the owner of the club.... his legal helpers have a written one for him.... it’s lacks some clarity, tries to deflect blame elsewhere & is punctuated with eye-rolling platitudes.... but it’s a start.

I went to town posting all the questions I believed the Trust should be asking of our landowner/landlord when they were due to meet him.

....but you want me to be posing questions of a group of people who own neither about their intentions and plans for something they don’t own? It’s nonsensical.

Final comment. The FLG are fans. Neither Marco nor Blitz are.

I hope so... but it’s yet to be proven. 

6 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Not sure why that would mean that they are now free to tell all. 

They are free to talk. The deal is done. They said so.  I have ideas on who is involved and I can only hope there are others behind them. 

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I hope so... but it’s yet to be proven. 

It’d be quite some stunt to pull to claim to be such and then not be.... it’d make Marco, the TTA & Moore all look like saints. I’m taking it as a given that they are as they bill themselves.

2 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

It’d be quite some stunt to pull to claim to be such and then not be.... it’d make Marco, the TTA & Moore all look like saints. I’m taking it as a given that they are as they bill themselves.

“Fan” can be quite a loose term I guess.  

I’m a fan of many things. I only support Latics though. 

6 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Of course, there is the chance that we are all in the wrong here and Kov is the normal one.

I’m asking questions, I thought that’s what we did here?  What’s abnormal about questions. Why am I asking you about ‘normal’? 😂

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Difficult to know what’s going on as it’s all a very big secret.  About time they started talking.  

The statement on Saturday made it clear that the plan was for the fans to own the ground and that fans would be given a chance to buy into it. So the FLG have laid the 1st part of the plan out...

20 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

They are free to talk. The deal is done. They said so.  I have ideas on who is involved and I can only hope there are others behind them. 

I missed that. I thought the deal was just to run it. Is there a link to the acquisition announcement? 

The purchase of the ground including the OEC (North Stand) is going through and will happen soon according to the statement from the consortium, however, what I don’t understand is this.....

Since the Stand was part completed the football club got all the income the stand generated on a match day but got nothing at all outside of that,  ie. on non match days.

That agreement has apparently lapsed but once a new agreement with the ‘fans’ consortium is signed by the football club that arrangement will continue.

We were lead to believe previously the only way the club could become self sufficient was to realise income from the use of the facilities of the North Stand 7 days a week and was one of the reasons that the stand was built in the first place 

How is this his going to happen when the Stands and land is under different ownership to the football club?

Can someone explain how this deal will benefit the football club?

Actually having listened to that, I am worried about this fan led group. I assumed they where working with AL. Sounds that’s the opposite and could be a case then trying to push him out. 

The guy needs time. He’s made mistakes, but he needs time. 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Actually having listened to that, I am worried about this fan led group. I assumed they where working with AL. Sounds that’s the opposite and could be a case then trying to push him out. 

The guy needs time. He’s made mistakes, but he needs time. 

How can you be more worried about genuine fans than AL? That’s a strange viewpoint. 

The fans group haven’t even come out properly yet with their plans. AL has a track record to gauge his progress on, and he’s made far more mistakes than anything productive.

I thinks it’s the fan group that needs time. 

10 minutes ago, League one forever said:

How can you be more worried about genuine fans than AL? That’s a strange viewpoint. 

The fans group haven’t even come out properly yet with their plans. AL has a track record to gauge his progress on, and he’s made far more mistakes than anything productive.

I thinks it’s the fan group that needs time. 

Time to push him out? You think them working against AL will be good for the club?

Listened to both the Owen & Lemsagam interviews.

I still don’t know what Owen adds to the club.  He’s quick to distance himself from Corney though, isn’t he?  Stated that he wasn’t happy with how Corney did things and admittedly didn't question them.  How the fuck can he sit on this current board having admitted that?!  

Also the knives are out for this FLG, their intentions on buying the ground and how close the Trust is to this FLG.  Lemsagam states club is 95% debt free but there’s suggestions rent to Blitz remains unpaid.  Is this the 5% or, as Owen implied, Corney got away with not paying rent but Lemsagam was made to pay rent ... and possibly refusing to pay because of this?

Frustrating thing is that we’re no nearer the truth because it’s sitting behind legal NDAs as if Lemsagam is suing Corney possibly Blitz for undisclosed debts that Lemsagam is claiming he’s had to pay out.  If this is indeed true and the Trust have seen sight of this at their meeting then why can’t they, Lemsagam and this FLG get together for the sake of our clubs future?

I’m just sick of it all now and just want to see progress on the pitch ahead of next season.  I don’t know who to trust (excuse the pun) now and I strongly believe this is the same for the other 1000-2000 fans yet to renew.  If Lemsagam does have funds then get that head coach in, sign some quality and demonstrate irrefutably his commitment for promotion.  The fans will renew then hopefully if he is indeed the fall guy, he can legally get compensation.

Edited by Midsblue

14 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Time to push him out? You think them working against AL will be good for the club?

You know they want to push him out? You know they want to work against him? 

Or are you just guessing? 

Personally, I have no idea what there purpose is. What I do know is AL’s track record, and it ain’t good.