2 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Now i am aware that Abdallah may have made the odd mistake during his tenure of the club But, he does have a very warm smile, has impeccable dress sense and an uncanny ability to discover world beating wingers !

He has provided a clear and concise plan showing a route to Championship football in an impressive time frame.

If what he says is to be believed,then he has been well and truly taken to the cleaners during his purchase of the club suffering a massive financial blow.

it is all too easy to say his legal team should have found any irregularities, they didn't, stuff like that happens.

I sit here and think, maybe we should forgive his past indiscretions ( chaining Jack Byrne to a basement radiator apart) and get behind the guy, give him some support and oppose this faceless group of moneymen who may attempt to overthrow him.

Say what you like about Abdallah but he hasn't built so much as a garden shed at Boundary Park and he has never asked you all to chip in to buy the club....

Where’s your emoji where’s your emoji ?

(to the tune of where’s ya mamma gone) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

By “scrutinise” do you mean discuss them and go off on loads of tangents on an internet message board, passing opinion & speculation off as fact along the way? 😁

Yes. That’s how it works here isn’t it? 😁

23 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

So he lied on the interview then ? Do you know who they are ? 

Can we accept and get past the fact once and for all that he doesn't give a flying fuck about lying or being caught in one. 

Edited by HarryBosch

2 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

It is when it's taking attention away from what should be the core aim - either getting full clarity on, or doing something about, the guy who currently  looks like he's taking us down the rabbit hole.

Its got a name, Whataboutism

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

What about the second question? Do

you know anyone within the fan led group ? 

I do and I know they have the best interests of the club at heart.

I'm still mindful though that running the club (if that's what ultimately transpires) might still not be easy or that they'd necessarily be very good at it. Who ever knows?  

Corney, Blitz & Gazal had the best intentions (in my opinion) for a large part  of their stewardship and made a right fucking arse of it.... 

6 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

I do and I know they have the best interests of the club at heart.

I'm still mindful though that running the club (if that's what ultimately transpires) might still not be easy or that they'd necessarily be very good at it. Who ever knows?  

Corney, Blitz & Gazal had the best intentions (in my opinion) for a large part  of their stewardship and made a right fucking arse of it.... 

When the deal to purchase the ground is completed I wonder if the members of the consortium will reveal themselves?

18 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Vera has been released. Have you seen much of the unnamed striker in question? 

I was so looking forward to seeing Vera walk around and not score again next season as well... I expect the Slovenian will fill his shoes amicably though👍🏻 

3 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Given that this group clearly (for me) want to push him out, then I think it would be negligent not to scrutinise them to the same degree as AL.  

How is that clear at this stage? 

8 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

It was a question. Hence the question mark.

Who is defending AL? Nobody.

Choice between some of the morons that support us running the club or AL? I'd probably take SC back over either of those options. If he's not free I'd take Theresa May