Pre Season 2019

Just now, BP1960 said:

Think it was Sutton,  showed strength, composure and good distribution which is always useful.

The youth keeper Allan is a big unit too, hope he progresses.

Edited by BP1960

1 hour ago, watty123 said:

Who was the number 6? I thought he looked very composed on the ball, although did have a couple of sloppy passes in the second half.

No, number 6 was small, this was big blondie haired lad at 5.

12 minutes ago, watty123 said:

Yep I appreciate that BP I was just asking ho the number 6 was. I thought he played the better of the two.

He looked an older and more experienced player, don't know who he was I'm afraid. 

Edited by BP1960

10 minutes ago, Fanny Adams said:

I think it's good to see he has pride where he is playing.  Probably the complete opposite to the likes of Chris Eagles who l can imagine would look down his nose at us.

Good luck to the lad.

Pity the stand opposite will stay empty. 

3 hours ago, al_bro said:

Pity the stand opposite will stay empty. 

3 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

Let's see what's hes like on a  cold and wet tuesday night home game in front of 3000 + fans... 

FFS. The lad does something positive.

He's probably happy to be at Latics and some people just have to put a negative spin on it.

Why do you even bother??

I hope he sets the place alight.

Not literally, of course.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Fanny Adams said:

I think it's good to see he has pride where he is playing.  Probably the complete opposite to the likes of Chris Eagles who l can imagine would look down his nose at us.

Good luck to the lad.

Chris Eagles was really arrogant and entitled from what I saw in Morocco. Really wouldn’t want him to sign for us at all. 

Also, I was wondering (in hope) whether Vera was there because he was maybe a ‘great guy’ to have around the dressing room. Nope. First on the bus after the game - he sat on there while the others posed with Ernie Flag, ate on a table for one at the other side of the bar from the rest of the team at the airport, and sat on his own playing Candy Crush on his phone while the rest of the squad queued together. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, maddog said:

Chris Eagles was really arrogant and entitled from what I saw in Morocco. Really wouldn’t want him to sign for us at all. 

Also, I was wondering (in hope) whether Vera was there because he was maybe a ‘great guy’ to have around the dressing room. Nope. First on the bus after the game - he sat on there while the others posed with Ernie Flag, ate on a table for one at the other side of the bar from the rest of the team at the airport, and sat on his own playing Candy Crush on his phone while the rest of the squad queued together. 

Our Vera. Maybe we will get a player in called Jack Duckworth. :D
Northern through and through.

#northernthroughandthrough

16 minutes ago, maddog said:

Sound like a right pair of cunts.