Pre-Season Morocco

4 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Why can't I see any videos on the fishal? They all come up black, but I can watch You Tube, iPlayer, BBC etc without any problems. I've tried rebooting, hopping from one site to another and looked at the OAFC site settings, but nothing stands out. Any ideas, please,  guys and gals?

What you watching on? I watch on my phone through Chrome, no issues there 

12 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Not watched on my laptop for a while so can't help you there unfortunately. I imagine someone will recommend clearing cookies

I'd already done that and cleared God knows what else, but still no joy. I'll keep trying.

I think it could be something in the OAFC site settings but, if that's the case, why doesn't it affect watching on my phone? 

Edited by Bristolatic

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

I'd already done that and cleared God knows what else, but still no joy. I'll keep trying.

I think it could be something in the OAFC site settings but, if that's the case, why doesn't it affect watching on my phone? 

Try a different browser - firefox maybe -

16 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Why can't I see any videos on the fishal? They all come up black, but I can watch You Tube, iPlayer, BBC etc without any problems. I've tried rebooting, hopping from one site to another and looked at the OAFC site settings, but nothing stands out. Any ideas, please,  guys and gals?

Try internet explorer.

4 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Tried that as well. Still no joy, but still ok on my phone with Chrome and fine with videos from anywhere else. Weird.

How about right clicking the video and selecting open in a new tab - I have to do that to see twittered videos on OWTB.

Edited by laticsrblue

24 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Try internet explorer.

Done that. Same result.

22 minutes ago, laticsrblue said:

How about right clicking the video and selecting open in a new tab - I have to do that to see twittered videos on OWTB.

Right clicking the video does nothing at all.

9 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Checked through all of that and can't find anything that may cause the problem.

Thing is, it has never been a problem before, it works on my phone and on all other videos from anywhere else. I'm starting to think it's something in the OAFC site settings that may be the issue, but can't think why. Appreciate your input gents, and I'm still open to more suggestions.

3 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Done that. Same result.

Thing is, it has never been a problem before, it works on my phone and on all other videos from anywhere else. I'm starting to think it's something in the OAFC site settings that may be the issue, but can't think why. Appreciate your input gents, and I'm still open to more suggestions.

..........read a book ?

1 minute ago, Bobledgersheart said:

..........read a book ?

Done that as well.  I've read Francesca Martinez's autobiography, Peter Crouch's "How To Be A Footballer" and currently into a James Patterson "Alex Cross" novel. None of 'em have helped. :lol:

35 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Done that as well.  I've read Francesca Martinez's autobiography, Peter Crouch's "How To Be A Footballer" and currently into a James Patterson "Alex Cross" novel. None of 'em have helped. :lol:

Had this problem for long or are you a speed-reader ?? ☺️

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Done that. Same result.

Works ok on Microsoft Edge.

3 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Done that. Same result.

I get a a black screen on Sy Sports Go on my laptop sometimes and  there's a message telling me to install Silverlight. 

4 hours ago, al_bro said:

Works ok on Microsoft Edge.

1 hour ago, Sparkleking said:

What about on Oldham Edge?

Well, it certainly doesn't work on the Edge of Bristol. Actually, I've not tried Edge. I could give it a go.

Bollocks, that didn't work either. :computer:  :rant.sml:  I think I might ask Mrs B to have a shuftie; she used to have her own website. Er, excuse me, dear :wub:

Edited by Bristolatic

17 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Well, it certainly doesn't work on the Edge of Bristol. Actually, I've not tried Edge. I could give it a go.

Bollocks, that didn't work either. :computer:  :rant.sml:  I think I might ask Mrs B to have a shuftie; she used to have her own website. Er, excuse me, dear :wub:

Turn it off and on again.

Have you installed all the Microsoft updates Bristol?

It' s 1093 now.

I vaguely recall having this problem, cannot recall how i solved at the moment will rack my brains

1. Is it only Fishul sites? Not other sites videos?

2. Have you variosu ad blockeers might night to approve www.owtb.co.uk
3. Have you enabled Flash in chrome?

Edited by singe

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Turn it off and on again.

I have done. Several times. Both the laptop and the Rantometer.

58 minutes ago, singe said:

Have you installed all the Microsoft updates Bristol?

It' s 1093 now. Looks like mine is 1906. Are you sure 1093 is right?

I vaguely recall having this problem, cannot recall how i solved at the moment will rack my brains

1. Is it only Fishul sites? Yes, just OAFC Not other sites videos? No others

2. Have you variosu ad blockeers might night to approve www.owtb.co.uk None that I can see that would affect it
3. Have you enabled Flash in chrome? Yes