Bradford (A)

1 minute ago, JTM said:

Can't see where the goals are going to come from and this has got to be the worst defence in league football history. As it stands can't see us picking up a single point against anybody at all. We played better when we were 3-0 down and then 4-1 down to Peterborough a few years back. I Honestly wouldn't mind if every single one of this starting 11 is released. Embarrassing. One of the worst performances I've ever seen. We've looked like a Isthmian side except for a 15 minute spell in the first half. Not fit to wear the shirt, any of them, as far as I'm concerned. I Honestly can't believe Sefil and Iacovitti are technically classed as professional footballers. What a joke we are 

Slightly over the top... 😂

Well, it's all very well saying Banny is not the man for League 2, but he can only work with what he's got. Which isn't very much. It just shows how the so called recruitment policy is pure comedy. It wouldn't surprise me if Banny simply walked away; he's got some history of that.

1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

Well, it's all very well saying Banny is not the man for League 2, but he can only work with what he's got. Which isn't very much. It just shows how the so called recruitment policy is pure comedy. It wouldn't surprise me if Banny simply walked away; he's got some history of that.

I am in no way laying at his door - it is all purely the fault of the two clowns in charge..

they won’t sack themselves though (unfortunately)

Just now, OAFC1984 said:

I am in no way laying at his door - it is all purely the fault of the two clowns in charge..

they won’t sack themselves though (unfortunately)

I honestly wouldn't blame him if he walked. Trouble is, who the hell do they bring in next? Just another puppet, I guess.