Bradford (A)

that's it bottom of league 2 how low can we go oh I know even lower ! no more coming over from the fylde coast for games no more £10 iflollow finally 55 years of following Oldham has been crushed the owners can fuck off !!!!! 

• Like 1

Just now, latics22 said:

3-0 is not a bad result, thought wed lose by more 😂

Same here.  If I'm honest, a couple more Bradford goals wouldn't be the worst thing.  Concentrating on the prediction league, now..

19 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Well, it's all very well saying Banny is not the man for League 2, but he can only work with what he's got. Which isn't very much. It just shows how the so called recruitment policy is pure comedy. It wouldn't surprise me if Banny simply walked away; he's got some history of that.

I’d actually respect him if he did, it would show integrity.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Worcester Owl said:

I’d actually respect him if he did, it would show integrity.

Absolutely. I really wouldn't blame the bloke but, like I said, where's the next fall guy going to come from? What's really annoying is that the numbskulls running the show are unlikely to even considering that their policy is failing. It will always be someone else's fault. How on earth do we get these fuckwits out of the club we all love?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Some lazy comments here.

Iacovetti has been easily the worst defender for me. 

Mills seemed to play lay them onside for the second. 

And we we have created chances, we hit the inside of the post for one. 

Other than hitting the post what other chances did we create? Nothing described on ifollow, nothing tweeted by the club. 

Just now, nzlatic said:

Was he the one signed against Scholes’ wishes?

One of three, I believe. I understand that Scholes didn't want Iacovitti, Sefil and Vera, so the clowns offered them contracts. Actually, Sefil already had another year plus to run. Total lunacy. 

1 minute ago, nzlatic said:

Other than hitting the post what other chances did we create? Nothing described on ifollow, nothing tweeted by the club. 

Now that just isn’t true...

on 84 minutes the club tweeted that “Sylla’s tame effort trickled into O’Donnells hands”

chance - FACT

1 minute ago, OAFC1984 said:

Now that just isn’t true...

on 84 minutes the club tweeted that “Sylla’s tame effort trickled into O’Donnells hands”

chance - FACT

Very true. Get him up front!

1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

That was dreadful but I don’t really need to say anything. Only thing i’m happy about is fans are finally coming to their senses. 

Thoughts on the current predicament, Mcfluff & @kowenicki & @Boundary Blue ?

I think you've got the wrong BoundaryBlue. I think it's BB80 you're looking for.

I'm totally pissed off now, so I'm going to find a cat to kick and then have my tea. Ta ra.

Edited by Bristolatic