Bradford (A)

9 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Its like having 9 points deducted at the start if the season and could be more next week.

Heard Bradford commentator say Banide sat stoned faced.

Do you mean stony-faced or stoned??

:smoking:

Edited by LaticMark

2 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

Of course if he was jumping about and waving his arms we’d be well in front 

Don't talk silly, he's showing no inspiration and never has. Not cut out for this division same with most of the imports.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

Of course if he was jumping about and waving his arms we’d be well in front 

Has anyone actually said that?

It's hilarious when people get so defensive when it's suggested that lack of interaction from the manager during the game might just be a factor..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoeP said:

Has anyone actually said that?

It's hilarious when people get so defensive when it's suggested that lack of interaction from the manager during the game might just be a factor..

The lack of any kind of talent in the squad is a much bigger factor IMO

I think we’ll be OK when Wheater and Egert  are fit but by the time they’ve forged a partnership we’ll probably be cut adrift at the bottom by then.

It proves once again what a stupid decision it was to release Clarke!!

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

I think we’ll be OK when Wheater and Egert  are fit but by the time they’ve forged a partnership we’ll probably be cut adrift at the bottom by then.

It proves once again what a stupid decision it was to release Clarke!!

But who is going to score the goals?

Can't see where the goals are going to come from and this has got to be the worst defence in league football history. As it stands can't see us picking up a single point against anybody at all. We played better when we were 3-0 down and then 4-1 down to Peterborough a few years back. I Honestly wouldn't mind if every single one of this starting 11 is released. Embarrassing. One of the worst performances I've ever seen. We've looked like a Isthmian side except for a 15 minute spell in the first half. Not fit to wear the shirt, any of them, as far as I'm concerned. I Honestly can't believe Sefil and Iacovitti are technically classed as professional footballers. What a joke we are 

• Like 1