Bradford (A)

From a Bradford perspective as bad as you all say ? More possession more shots more on target more corners , defending clearly an issue  Wheater to come back ? Great turn out from your fans doubt  many will bring more ( particularly after two defeats  ) really hope you’ll be fine and things pick for you 

9 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Has Zac Clough arrived yet or is he stuck in a taxi with Leon Clarke :laught30:

No goals in that team, powder puff midfield who cant dominate a game despite having two holding midfielders and a defence that's made of biscuits.

Let's face it the recruitment has been a joke and one of the only decent signings is stopping Hamer from developing and keeping him on the bench, there is little point blaming the coaching team because they are just the pupoets in this whole farce and they are working under near impossible conditions.

Agreed. It seems the general consensus is the players and coaching staff are here because they’ve been given the chance to be here. Whether they’re capable or not is not for them to determine. The fault, if they’re not up to scratch, lies with the owner and Sporting Director who are responsible for recruitment. Whether you/I think they should be held accountable now, or at the end of the window, we all know where blame lies if the team remains where it is in the table.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Banide interviews on the OS

1 minute ago, super_blue said:

He also confirmed it himself in the sponsors lounge at the last home game. 

Thanks, at least he's still with us.  Actually does it matter given everything else that is going on?

We need a Target man desperately.. one thing that pissed me of today was lumping the ball up to Desire and Wilson, who were being marked by a big 6ft defender, we have no variety up front.. yes lovely passing and movement but no end product, Bradford were happy to defend against us.. We look completely disjointed and played like a set of strangers which was very  worrying as we took a good number of fans over today and thats how they repaid us... Shocking 

• Like 3

We have to hope that Wheater will bring some organisation and know-how to the defence and get them working as a unit because at the moment they seem to be playing like individuals.

We are also desperate for an aggressive ball winning midfielder. Someone who can lead by example. 

We are a soft touch at the moment. Bradford bullied us and out-muscled us much too easily in the second half.

First game and I'm going to try and only make positives. Fage looks like the real deal, ready to go. Eagles looks fitter than anyone in our division, which I really wasn't expecting. Nepo still good for at least this level. Desire will be a nuisance up front.

Quite a bit else, but for another time.

We are shit from top to bottom, its now becoming poisonous and theres no coming back from this for dodgy Lemmy and his brother..They need to get the fuck out of our club and take that mediocre shite of a team with them, i’ve never seen a squad this weak and the majority of the shit that has come over from France has already surrendered..

This season is going exactly the way we all thought it would, ive never been as negative before we have even kicked a ball, this team isnt Oldham Athletic it’s just a Lemsagem 11 with the hope of one of them getting a transfer to earn him a few quid..pissed off..

• Like 6

Just watched Banide after match interview and it was so awkward! It’s three league games in and he looks a broken man with no idea how to make things better. He kept looking around as he spoke, he looked jittery, kept talking about reaction. 

The problem is, even if he were to be sacked or walk, I don’t think it will make much difference as ultimately as long as AL and ML are in charge, interfering with football matters, being responsible for this mad recruitment of players the fundamental problems and Crux of the matter will remain the same.

To keep having Sefil and Vera anywhere near a professional football club first team is basically football suicide 

• Like 1

Didn’t show all these supposed chances on the extended highlights either. Did show a few shit crosses. 

That 3rd goal... Sefil jumps in then half heartedly jogs back, Iacovitti stands off with no pressure on Donaldson, then no real effort from midfield to track the runner. Awful awful defending. Body language of the team looks dreadful. 

1 hour ago, Paul said:

Just watched Banide after match interview and it was so awkward! It’s three league games in and he looks a broken man with no idea how to make things better. He kept looking around as he spoke, he looked jittery, kept talking about reaction. 

The problem is, even if he were to be sacked or walk, I don’t think it will make much difference as ultimately as long as AL and ML are in charge, interfering with football matters, being responsible for this mad recruitment of players the fundamental problems and Crux of the matter will remain the same.

To keep having Sefil and Vera anywhere near a professional football club first team is basically football suicide 

Mo was prob just off camera. Doing knife actions across his throat,  if says the wrong thing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul said:

#Donkeysleadbylambs 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I've joined the realistic Oldham Athletic fans group on Facebook, I can inform you all they are NOT realistic, deluded very much so. They should change their name.

Suspect they are now realistic about our chances of losing our FL status,, usual deluded suspects I guess, kissing Abdallahs arse instead of letting fans discuss the real problems.

17 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I've joined the realistic Oldham Athletic fans group on Facebook, I can inform you all they are NOT realistic, deluded very much so. They should change their name.

How many are liking or commenting on the happy clapper tcomments 22?

I'm thinking (hoping) of the 900 or so members half a dozen agree. 

Feel free to screenshot! No need to get yourself thrown out though! 

7 minutes ago, Fanny Adams said:

Unrelated to the actual match, I was in hospitality yesterday and Dux was the guest speaker.  He couldn't resist having a dig at the club and said 'due to the way I have been treated by both clubs, today I'm definitely supporting Bradford City' 🙄       

Shit, If  that's not an indication of how bad it is, I don't know what is.

46 minutes ago, latics22 said:

ask mr chuckle how his expose on the trust is coming along ? guess he still wont have published his "scoop " 

18 minutes ago, Fanny Adams said:

Unrelated to the actual match, I was in hospitality yesterday and Dux was the guest speaker.  He couldn't resist having a dig at the club and said 'due to the way I have been treated by both clubs, today I'm definitely supporting Bradford City' 🙄       

I’m struggling to understand what any club officials from Latics could have done to be perceived as treating him badly seeing as he was there as a guest of Bradford?

There would probably only have been Barry there who knew Duxbury from his time at Latics and regardless of what we some may think of Bazza, I’m sure he was a fan of Dux when he played for and led by example, one of the better teams in our recent history.

He got a great reaction from Latics fans at half time so it can’t be that.  Perhaps he was just playing to the home crowd in hospitality when he said that after the game and I imagine his comments drew some applause and cheers?

Genuinely interested to know if he shared the real reason behind the dig if you can.  Cheers