Bradford (A)

23 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Probably the only way to get AL and ML out is to make them lose face in front of other owners and directors. I don't know if he was there or not yesterday, but the chants are starting. If it's kept up and very loud he won't like it one bit.

Lemsagen, Lemsagen get out of our club, Lemsagen get out of our club...…….Or Abdallah Lemsagen get out of our club, get out of our club, Abdallah Lemsagen get out of our club

I'm waiting for the first 

De de  de de fucking shambles....

1 hour ago, Hands on said:

Contrary to popular belief it does appear that Head Coach Laurent Banide can stand because there is a picture of him doing that at Bradford.  I'm now at a loss to know why with a standing Head Coach we could possibly lose.

Where were his hands?

4 hours ago, Hands on said:

Contrary to popular belief it does appear that Head Coach Laurent Banide can stand because there is a picture of him doing that at Bradford.  I'm now at a loss to know why with a standing Head Coach we could possibly lose.

Does he brandish a clipboard though?

On 8/18/2019 at 1:13 PM, Inspiral_Carpet said:

Thanks.  That would make sense.  I read the original post too quickly and thought something had happened “today” but it was perfectly punctuated and I missed the comma 😊

I was genuinely interested and am glad I asked nicely but either way, apologies @Fanny Adams

I’m getting schooled today and my reading comprehension is a bit shit.  I’m probably still pissed from yesterday in fairness so I’m glad we came home by train from Leeds this morning 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/20875649

All done to get Dickov to walk. It’s like this sort of thing never happened until AL turned up 🙈

Edited by boundaryblue80