Bradford (A)

30 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

I don’t think there’s many bigger shit holes than the area Valley Parade is in. Went with my Grandad a couple of seasons ago...

when I walked on to the main road and saw a sex shop adorned with pink neon window lights I decided to just take him in and get a pie*

* The ground that is, not the sex shop

The brothel I went in only did one kind of pie. The infamous finger pie

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, rosa said:

Hearing rumours on twitter that they give you a free pie with your pint at the Sparrow. 

I used to work in Bradford and it's a shocking atmosphere in whichever pub u go so thought I'd see if a few latics fans where going somewhere in particular to get an atmosphere goin

7 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

I used to work in Bradford and it's a shocking atmosphere in whichever pub u go so thought I'd see if a few latics fans where going somewhere in particular to get an atmosphere goin

I doubt you'll need to get an atmosphere going for Latics away at Bradford.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris15Arm said:

I used to live in Bradford and it’s a far better night out than Oldham 

Supped in Oldham town centre for years - and never had a bit of bother.

Taken many an away fan for a drink there too after striking up conversation with them - and they have all said what a great night it is. It's all about perspective you see. We love to put our town down.

Personally, I love Oldham

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, disjointed said:

It has to be one of the worst pubs I have ever been in, jut gets full of tics fuelling up pre game. 

Agree, not the most glamorous of places, plenty of decent boozers in the town centre, only a couple of quid in a taxi to the ground ( up hill walk👎)

6 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

Anyone with spares I'll meet you in Bradford and pay face... Need two and would rather pay £40 than £50 (obvs).

All the best at this late hour but i think you could be paying £50 .. but well worth it when we come home with 3 points 🤣🤣