Bradford (A)

If we were in a League with 4 relegation places I would be seriously, seriously worried even after 3 league games, since there's only 2 I'm just seriously worried. What the hell was Wheater thinking coming here, surely he'd of had other offers, Think I'd have rather not been payed and stayed at Bolton getting pummeled off Tranmere than play with this lot

16 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Other than hitting the post what other chances did we create? Nothing described on ifollow, nothing tweeted by the club. 

THere were no tweets from 45 to 52 mins, and 3 between 45 and 70 mins. I thought they had all given up.

Not wishing to have a go at them, I think they have a thankless task.

Would not be surpirised to see a departure from the media team. No knowledge, just a guess at how bad it is, and the owner's need for a scapegoat rather than look at himself or his family.

13 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

That was dreadful but I don’t really need to say anything. Only thing i’m happy about is fans are finally coming to their senses. 

Thoughts on the current predicament, Mcfluff & @kowenicki & @Boundary Blue ?

Kowenicki and McFluff will just blame everyonelse but the Lemsagams.

BB80 Blames Simon Corney.

• Like 4

Wow. 

Fage looked good. Mills looked OK. 

No point having a go at the players. Theyre playing to their full potential. Unfortunately their full potential is shit. Heard someone on the train to Bradford saying they thought Sefil was improving and will be a decent player - I wish I saw that. I'm seeing the worst defence I've ever seen. I'm seeing Harrogate away. I've just seen a Bradford team, who weren't all that (Donaldson and their number 7 aside), beat the shit out of us. It could have been 6-0.

More gin everyone? 

The eternal optimists were saying that this was a good time to play Bradford as they were struggling; a big pitch and all that and quite a few fancied us for a result.

We were easily beaten (again) and find ourselves at the very bottom of the football league. I`m not sure when those in denial will wake up - actually I doubt they ever will.

Despite not getting a season ticket I have decided to pay on the gate and watch us at the start of the season (including a few friendlies). We've been terrible.

That's me done now until something dramatically changes. My boycott (home and away) starts on Tuesday night. I wish others would do the same because, in the absence of anything materialising on the FLG front, it's the only way we might influence this regime.

2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Not everything. That's why you struggle. 

Awww diddums. What upset you

Is there any chance that all of us could agree to draw a line under the bickering and actually start to put our energy into saving Latics from oblivion?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

mcfluff - I can clearly see you're a man of intelligence.

I`m meeting again with a Trust director soon and would like you to come along - be nice to meet and see if we can all find some common ground?

It's ok. Remember when he didn't turn up for the Corney meeting? Or bottling meeting the trust director. 

Just now, Kusunga_Is_God said:

It's ok. Remember when he didn't turn up for the Corney meeting? Or bottling meeting the trust director. 

You mean when he didn't message me like he said, he messaged the wrong person...

3 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

mcfluff - I can clearly see you're a man of intelligence.

I`m meeting again with a Trust director soon and would like you to come along - be nice to meet and see if we can all find some common ground?

Why? You met with the trust, said how glorious a job they were doing and then 2 days later were back to saying they were shite.

We need a new owner, agreed, but where is he coming from? Not the trust

6 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

You mean when he didn't message me like he said, he messaged the wrong person...

Why? You met with the trust, said how glorious a job they were doing and then 2 days later were back to saying they were shite.

We need a new owner, agreed, but where is he coming from? Not the trust

Like I said, draw a line under the bickering and all that - and try and explore ways to "make a difference" - offer's there to meet with me and a Trust director over a pint if you wish - what have you got to lose?

• Like 2

Just now, wiseowl said:

Like I said, draw a line under the bickering and all that - and try and explore ways to "make a difference" - offer's there to meet with me and a Trust director over a pint if you wish - what have you got to lose?

How will that help find a new owner? Trust are a waste of space and affect nothing.

What have I got to lose... time

What have i got to gain? Nothing

8 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

How will that help find a new owner? Trust are a waste of space and affect nothing.

What have I got to lose... time

What have i got to gain? Nothing

Ok understood. I`m maintaining dialogue with The Trust as there is common ground. I don't particularly agree with their approach to many things but I understand that, generally, they are a well meaning body and, together with the FLG, represent the best chance to unite the fans.

I`m certainly done with arguing on here - it's just a waste of energy that should be directed elsewhere.

• Like 4

Watched my first game in years today and it was painful.  We have nothing in any position.  Possibly the worse game I have watched the latics play.  Something is going to have to change quickly or we will be down before Christmas.  

That defence is truly the worse I think I have ever seen play in the professional leagues.

Edited by oafc0000
  • Like 1